I-85 South 07/25/02 - White WRX???
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on I-85 South 07/25/02 - White WRX??? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Any of you in GA who have a white WRX happen to be the guy that was trying to race ...

Arrow I-85 South 07/25/02 - White WRX???

Any of you in GA who have a white WRX happen to be the guy that was trying to race me on I-85 around 4:30 P.M. yesterday??? Just hoping I can find you here on this web site.

For the record, I don't race in rush hour traffic... especially when I'm hauling 2 full computer set ups to our new facility in Fairburn. And that was not a cool move with you chaning lanes across my front bumper so you could gain an open lane to show off your acceleration.

But it's all good. You only cut two people off and didn't hit anyone, so no harm no foul. Now, if you really wanna get in some runs against my VR-4 just drop me a line at ukyo1714@yahoo.com or come to our track day Sept. 29th at Silver Dollar Raceway: http://home.speedfactory.net/ukyo/trackday/home.htm

I don't hold grudges for people cutting me off in rush hour traffic, so if you actually want to run me just let me know.

And if the guy is not a member of this board, I apologize for the post, but you all are welcome to our track day. If it's AWD and turbo I don't care who makes it... it's cool in my book!!!
    -- Travis

'97 3000GT - Gone but not forgotten...
    '97 Eclipse GSX AT - Too many mods, too darn slow...
    '94 3000GT VR-4 M6 - Gunning for low 12s.
    '97 Supra TT AT - BPU+ shooting for 116 MPH traps

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Bro, I don't blame you one bit. WRX or not, anyone who drives like an idiot in rush hour traffic is an a$$! Some people just try too hard to impress others. Probably 90% of my driving is done in rush hour traffic and there were several times that I've pulled up next to a car that I would have loved to run, but reving or dodging in and out of lanes to impress someone in that situation is just stupid. Please don't assume that the rest of us WRXers are like that guy.
    2011 SWP Premium Hatchback
    Flapatax Mud Flaps
    Kartboy STS with front and rear bushings
    Cobb AP Stage 1 (for now)

Originally posted by Flyboy
    Bro, I don't blame you one bit. WRX or not, anyone who drives like an idiot in rush hour traffic is an a$$! Some people just try too hard to impress others. Probably 90% of my driving is done in rush hour traffic and there were several times that I've pulled up next to a car that I would have loved to run, but reving or dodging in and out of lanes to impress someone in that situation is just stupid. Please don't assume that the rest of us WRXers are like that guy.
    It's no biggie. I just wanted to let him know that I wasn't ignoring him and that if he wants to run that badly I'll be more than happy to set it up.

Oh, and thus far I haven't met a WRX owner that I haven't liked. I would never judge the rest of you by one guy who was just trying to get in a run at a bad point in time.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.