civic hatchback with nos gets owned
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 48

This is a discussion on civic hatchback with nos gets owned within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; sup, i was at the races down here in fl tonight and it and there was 3 people in my ...

  1. #1
    Registered User Initial-d~4life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    miami/FL
    Posts
    66

    civic hatchback with nos gets owned

    sup, i was at the races down here in fl tonight and it and there was 3 people in my car cause you know that you always need 3 people in your car when your racing, 1. the driver of course,2 the passanger who talks to the car next to you who also has the responsibilty to hit the hazard buttons as you pass by them,and 3. the camera man. well back to the story i was at the races and we were just crusing when some civic hatchback with all these gauges come up next to me and sounds his bov at me so of course i rev back. so he puts down his window and ask me ' ARE THOSE THINGS TURBO" and i yell back "NO" lol. so he tells me lets run it at a 40 mph roll so i say sure. so we hit 40mph and i hear him down shift so i down shifted into 2nd(dont flame me about the downshifting part of the story i really can;t rember ) and we were off we were neck and neck because iam stock and he was not, untill i started to redline and hit that 3rd gear and i smoked his ass so my passenger does his job of hitting the hazards and we all get a little chuckle and you know the good life then he speeds up and ask to do it again from the same speed and i tell him you wanna try it from a dead stop and he is like no no no. lol any ways we did it again from 40mph and this time i hear him spray nos on me but it was funny because we were neck and neck and he sprayed on me in 3rd and he missed 4th so i flew right by him needless to say i was very proud of my stock ( dont flame me for lack of paragrah form, iam in highschool come on )
    Last edited by Initial-d~4life; 07-26-2002 at 12:47 AM.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    RSXracer200
    yup sure.....

    i mean i can totaly see how a stock wrx can win a race against a turbocharged hatch with nitrous....especialy from a role.

    i mean you should have given him a chance and went at it while leaving it in 5th the whole time

    who's going to try to convince me this is possable now

  4. #3
    Registered User koyokid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Auburn Hills, MI
    Posts
    854
    Originally posted by RSXracer200
    yup sure.....

    i mean i can totaly see how a stock wrx can win a race against a turbocharged hatch with nitrous....especialy from a role.

    i mean you should have given him a chance and went at it while leaving it in 5th the whole time

    who's going to try to convince me this is possable now
    You're a friggin' ricer from another dimension.

    So a 106 hp civic puts on a turbo kit and bumps it up to about 130 hp and that's supposed to turn it into a supercar? Oh, and then he hits a 50 shot MAX thru that POS econo-commuter lawnmower engine and that MAYBE gets him to 180 at the crank and that's supposed to be some WRX killer? Plus the guy is missing gears. You did read that part, right?

    Maybe a 2.5RS, which by his question is what he hoped he was racing, but not a WRX, stock or not.

    Listen, I'm only going to say this once. A FRIGGIN' HONDA POS CIVIC IS NOT ONE TURBO AWAY FROM BEING THE FASTEST CAR IN EXISTENCE! THEY ARE ECONO-BOX, HAMSTER POWERERED, "I BOUGHT IT TO GET ME FROM POINT A TO POINT B ONLY" ROLLERSKATES.

    Man, you're like some super-ricer that was put together from the pieces of lesser ricers. I suprised this had to be explained to you.
    Prodrive Headlight Conversion
    STi Front Grill
    Turbochargers.com Stage 1 Turbo Upgrade - T28 Compressor
    The most important mod is the one behind the steering wheel
    Wagons Are Cool Check Out My Baby Here!

  5. #4
    RSXracer200
    who the **** puts a turbo on any honda motors other then a b16, b18, or h22......even if they did do that work to a stock civic motor it would make over 200hp in a hatch and that would be more then enough to easily dispatch a wrx especialy from a role. if some1 went through the trouble of turbocharging a hatch 98% of them will get a motor swapped in....if any of them get those motors swapped in even stock they will give a wrx a good run let alone a turbo and nitrous...they would totaly murder a wrx face it i just blew away another b.s. wrx kill story.

  6. #5
    Registered User koyokid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Auburn Hills, MI
    Posts
    854
    Originally posted by RSXracer200
    who the **** puts a turbo on any honda motors other then a b16, b18, or h22......even if they did do that work to a stock civic motor it would make over 200hp in a hatch and that would be more then enough to easily dispatch a wrx especialy from a role.
    Over 200 hp on a stock Civic engine with just a turbo kit!? You really did fall thru a wormhole (or butthole) into our universe. Well, let me clue you in to how or dimension works. Here Honda Civics are entry level vehicles where the main focus is fuel economy and reliable transportation. They are NOT supercars. The engines are made of aluminum and steel (not Cryodumbassium) that only can take so much stress before they snap into pieces. So here in our world you can't just strap on a Greddy turbo kit (which by the way, they market, so obviously enough people turbocharge their SOHC hatchback to warrant a market for a kit) turn the boost up to 30 psi, hit a 200 shot of NOS and kill every other car on the road. Here WRX's have been raping and pillaging Civics since 1993 and will continue to do so.
    if some1 went through the trouble of turbocharging a hatch 98% of them will get a motor swapped in....if any of them get those motors swapped in even stock they will give a wrx a good run let alone a turbo and nitrous...they would totaly murder a wrx face it i just blew away another b.s. wrx kill story.
    98%? Wow, in your world everyone has their s**t together. Well, again, here in our world the VAST majority of what we call "ricers" spend there time either posing or believing that just one upgrade will unleash the nuclear powered beast lurking under every Honda Civic hood. They are a strange race that never seems to learn and spends more time looking at APC advertisments then reading techical articles about automotive performance. They are very willing to turbocharge a stock Civic engine with the strongest belief that afterwards they will be gods. They're funny...like you.

    200 hp on a stock Civic engine? The radiation from your trip has really messed you up. I want you to turn off your "The Fast and the Furious" DVD right now and take a nap.
    Prodrive Headlight Conversion
    STi Front Grill
    Turbochargers.com Stage 1 Turbo Upgrade - T28 Compressor
    The most important mod is the one behind the steering wheel
    Wagons Are Cool Check Out My Baby Here!

  7. #6
    RSXracer200
    Originally posted by koyokid

    Over 200 hp on a stock Civic engine with just a turbo kit!? You really did fall thru a wormhole (or butthole) into our universe. Well, let me clue you in to how or dimension works. Here Honda Civics are entry level vehicles where the main focus is fuel economy and reliable transportation. They are NOT supercars. The engines are made of aluminum and steel (not Cryodumbassium) that only can take so much stress before they snap into pieces. So here in our world you can't just strap on a Greddy turbo kit (which by the way, they market, so obviously enough people turbocharge their SOHC hatchback to warrant a market for a kit) turn the boost up to 30 psi, hit a 200 shot of NOS and kill every other car on the road. Here WRX's have been raping and pillaging Civics since 1993 and will continue to do so.

    98%? Wow, in your world everyone has their s**t together. Well, again, here in our world the VAST majority of what we call "ricers" spend there time either posing or believing that just one upgrade will unleash the nuclear powered beast lurking under every Honda Civic hood. They are a strange race that never seems to learn and spends more time looking at APC advertisments then reading techical articles about automotive performance. They are very willing to turbocharge a stock Civic engine with the strongest belief that afterwards they will be gods. They're funny...like you.

    200 hp on a stock Civic engine? The radiation from your trip has really messed you up. I want you to turn off your "The Fast and the Furious" DVD right now and take a nap.
    umm read my post again and instead of seeing what u want to see how about u try to comprehend what i type...first i never said a civic is a super car....and second and civic with a turbo and nitrous will easily take a wrx from a role.....like a said "BOOM" blew another b.s. kill away.

  8. #7
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    988
    It's roll, not role...

  9. #8
    Registered User cnoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    357
    RSXracer200, have you ever considered starting your own website with a forum? That way you could post ignorant posts back and forth to yourself. I can see it now:

    RSXracer200 - Hondas and Acuras are the bomb. My car will eat your a** for breakfast. I'll even give you a 13 second head start.

    RSXracer300 - Man, you are so full of ***. Wait till I do my CRV engine swap bored out to 5 liters with my quad Garrett turbo with my 150 shot. Hell, I already killed two Peterbilts and a Kenwood today from a 40mph roll. Your ass is mine.

    RSXracer200 - You beat those semi from a roll? I have to call B.S. on that one, RSXracer300. Those semis are pushing 600 hp and are turboed. You're a mother ******* ass**** s**thead lier.




    2002 Platinum Silver Rex

  10. #9
    Registered User koyokid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Auburn Hills, MI
    Posts
    854
    Originally posted by RSXracer200


    umm read my post again and instead of seeing what u want to see how about u try to comprehend what i type...first i never said a civic is a super car....and second and civic with a turbo and nitrous will easily take a wrx from a role.....like a said "BOOM" blew another b.s. kill away.
    A Civic with a turbo and nitrous will be lucky to stay alive let alone beat a WRX. You really are a dumbass.
    Prodrive Headlight Conversion
    STi Front Grill
    Turbochargers.com Stage 1 Turbo Upgrade - T28 Compressor
    The most important mod is the one behind the steering wheel
    Wagons Are Cool Check Out My Baby Here!

  11. #10
    Registered User Marcolus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    NoVA
    Posts
    83
    fact: a civic ex(sedan) with a greddy turbo kit struggles to make a 14.8 in the quarter

    fact: a (cx) hatch is close to 500 if not 600 lbs lighter than a wrx

    fact: majority of hatches have b motors, there are 3 in my area with h22's, and most of the b motor hatches have either f-max or drag kits on them.

    fact: a car that is spraying is *instantly* in its giggling powerband much faster than alot of spool times. even if he is putting down 200 to the ground its all power/weight, torque/weight ratios here especially gearing etc. Remeber the most important part of the spray is not the power it creates but the amount of torque that makes that power.

    Eitherway there a few holes in the origional story, post the video and let us see.
    Edge of The Blade

  12. #11
    Registered User SobeWRX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Reykjavík iceland
    Posts
    504
    nice kill initial D
    even if it was only a slow a$$ honda

  13. #12
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    http://www.flashlightflux.com
    Posts
    742
    Originally posted by cnoff
    RSXracer200, have you ever considered starting your own website with a forum? That way you could post ignorant posts back and forth to yourself. I can see it now:

    RSXracer200 - Hondas and Acuras are the bomb. My car will eat your a** for breakfast. I'll even give you a 13 second head start.

    RSXracer300 - Man, you are so full of ***. Wait till I do my CRV engine swap bored out to 5 liters with my quad Garrett turbo with my 150 shot. Hell, I already killed two Peterbilts and a Kenwood today from a 40mph roll. Your ass is mine.

    RSXracer200 - You beat those semi from a roll? I have to call B.S. on that one, RSXracer300. Those semis are pushing 600 hp and are turboed. You're a mother ******* ass**** s**thead lier.
    ROTFL!!!

  14. #13
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Buffalo
    Posts
    1,613
    Originally posted by Marcolus
    Either way there a few holes in the origional story, post the video and let us see.
    fact: In the initial story, the Civic driver missed a crucial shift with the boost and nitrous on.

    But yeah, if there is a video, it'd be fun to see.

  15. #14
    Registered User Marcolus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    NoVA
    Posts
    83
    Originally posted by bedabi


    fact: In the initial story, the Civic driver missed a crucial shift with the boost and nitrous on.

    But yeah, if there is a video, it'd be fun to see.
    that'll do it
    Edge of The Blade

  16. #15
    Registered User PlatinumWRX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    6,581
    They raced from a roll, so weight is less of a factor and so is hooking up. How many people were in the Civic?

    RSXRacer200, I have called for your execution. You act like a twelve year old, spell like a ten year old and offer nothing constructive to our forum. Enjoy your remaining days on clubwrx.net, they are numbered.

    -Jim
    Last edited by PlatinumWRX; 07-26-2002 at 07:37 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •