civic hatchback with nos gets owned - Page 4
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

This is a discussion on civic hatchback with nos gets owned within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Thanks for the welcoming Bryan, I'm actually a member of quite a few boards, everything from Spec V's to RSX's ...

Thanks for the welcoming Bryan, I'm actually a member of quite a few boards, everything from Spec V's to RSX's to Celica's.. I like to broaden my horizon's and get out and talk to everybody about cars, regarldess of make.. glad to see there are people here like me
    Dave
    98 Civic EX
    99 Integra GS-R
    www.makuragi.s5.com

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Wow. I haven't been around for a while on here. And damn, it gets real nasty. It reminds me of those old time conversation at the bar on Sunday morning out in the country in France. The hunters would get drunk and they would make no sense at all. They came back from hunting pheasants and rabbits. By 11am, some guys were ready to beat each other up arguing that some of the rabbits were actually as big as a wild boar. Anyways, you guys, have a good one. We all don't have time to argue like that for... nothing but our own ego. If you do have time, come and join me for a nice Corona, Tapatio, lime and a shrimp.
    WRX by Nature
    www.fresnowrx.com

I know I'm just a newbie to this forum, but from what I have seen many people on the forum appreciate - cars. I even have 3 others besides my WRX (2.5 weeks old now). I have a '67 Firebird, 66 Corvair, and a 77 GMC Jimmy 4x4. I know that each of them has weaknesses and strengths, and they each have their own place. From what I have seen most people on the forum are the same way. So I guess what I'm getting at is let's just enjoy our cars and get along.

Josh

p.s. RSXsucks - my WRX is NOT the fastest car in my stable, although is the most well rounded. You should chill, and go trade in your rsx if it sucks so bad. I went upside down to get mine too, but **** happens.
    '02 Blue WRX - Stock
    '67 Red Firebird

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.