Me vs 24V VR6 SCed
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Me vs 24V VR6 SCed within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; We went from a 1st gear role . 1st gear dead even, 2nd gear i put maybe 1/4 of a ...

Me vs 24V VR6 SCed

We went from a 1st gear role. 1st gear dead even, 2nd gear i put maybe 1/4 of a car. By the end of third (80ish) i only had one car on him. The guy was real cool. Said it was the new VR6 w/ a vortech sc kit @6 psi. He claimed to be getting 280 to the crank. Sounded pretty cool at idle w/ that little wistle sound.

I've got full exhaust w/ vf-30 @ 14 psi

p.s. I do street race, and i do have two parents so don't try and be the third.
    Last edited by i8yourV8; 06-28-2004 at 12:14 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Re: Me vs 24V VR6 SCed

Originally posted by i8yourV8
    p.s. I do street race, and i do have two parents so don't try and be the third.
    Hmmm...no that would be the PD.

Hey, are you at the VW dealer in Queens?

thats cool that you held him off by a car. S/C Vr6's are beasts with proper tuning.

good run
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

Sayville

nice kill

vr6s... ugh. the only kit for the mk4 gti is the vf engineering kit and its horrible. I've installed one of this one cat's 12v vr6, my stock wrx pulled three to four car lengths on him. It wasn't just that, its a different type of charger, and its peaks boost is at 5k rpms and it redlines at 6k. Feels and acts like a turbo.
    "Son video games develop better hand eye coordination and make children into better human beings" - Prof. Membrane

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.