Lost to an A4 (sneaky) - Page 4
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

This is a discussion on Lost to an A4 (sneaky) within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I just finally read this thread since I'm bored tonight. Anyway, Lawrider, there are some guys in the chicago area ...

I just finally read this thread since I'm bored tonight.

Anyway, Lawrider, there are some guys in the chicago area that have turboxs stage 4's installed, one is on i-club and goes by the name JayGold. I don't know him too well, but I'd guess he'd race ya. If you are interested, you should stop by the meets on a thursday night sometime. We meet at the Borders/Old Navy parking lot in Schaumburg. Its pretty chill, people are cool, and are responsible about keeping out meeting place.

Check out the midwest regional forum on i-club for more info on that. If you want to PM or email me I can let you know when I'm heading down there.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Talking I'm CoffinRockers Friend

Hello All. I am CoffinRocker's (from now on adam), friend.
    he showed me this post and i laughed histarically at him. He also said that he was lookin at the cross traffic light (to turn from yellow to red) so he could get his turbo spoolled, but zoned out. Again this could be another excuse, but who knows.
    Lawrider - adam would love to reply to your posts, but unfortunatly they banned him. i created this name just to post this note. Seeing as how he exagerate somewhat they deleted his account and logged his ip because anytime he tries to make a newone, it gets denied.
    Dan00Hawk - good chance it was us, however recently we have been riding out in my car (black BMW) but anytime you want to set up a meeting or roll out w/ us e-mail me a couple of days in advance
    Same goes to eveyone in the southwest burbs area (even you lawrider)
    Lawrider - are you mad at adam? cuz he fears seeing you again.

Thanks,
    matt apath0s@Hotmail.com
    Below is my car, ya see it? i'll race ya
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3-1.jpg  

Why would the moderators ban Coffinrocker over this? If this is true, please reactivate his account, after all, it's his word against Lawrider's word as to what really happened. So what if he's stretching the truth, the bottom line is that he admitted to getting beat by a modded A4, so what.
    2011 SWP Premium Hatchback
    Flapatax Mud Flaps
    Kartboy STS with front and rear bushings
    Cobb AP Stage 1 (for now)

I don't think Coffinrocker was banned. I'm ask Tim.

-Jim

Yeah, if he did I very much doubt it was for this post. Tim is generally very hands-off in so far as free speech goes on this forum.

Maybe somebody else from the same site got banned and that is preventing Conffinrocker from logging.

-Pace

Coffenrocker, you just went out like a straight up biotch!!!!!
    Ha ha, that's what you get for tellin stories...
    Be honest, or look like an ass to EVERYONE.....

For all you non believers that his account was removed

This is the member list. Please recall that the aphabet goes :
    a b c d e f g h i j k

CodyW 04-29-2002 13
    CokeFiend 08-20-2001 2
    Colonel

normally coffinRocker would be located between codyW and CokeFiend, but he isn't. That leads me to conclude that he was deleted.
    How ****ty eh?

- M A T T -
    1997 Toyota Supra TT 6-speed
    It's Blurple and Slow.
    111*106*15979
    http://www.10-94.net/misc/sig.jpg
    The 10/94 Forum

Arrow A word or 1000 from CoffinRocker, through me

"Hey Lawrider...I was just being a ***** cause my friend was sitting behind me when I was typing it. I'm an 18year old punk that talks a lot of ****, so right now I'm formally apologizing to you and the forum. You did blast me from the start and I had no idea what the hell you said at the light about your car and my passenger didnt catch it either but I got the part about racing because you gave me the approving look/nod. Yea, I wasnt watching the light and ****ed up, but you still would have whopped my ass. I thought you had nitrous because of the white/gray mist that puffed out of your muffler. I'm not a super-enthusiast (yet) and that's what it appeared to me. SO ONE MORE TIME, I'm sorry for being a *****. Besides, your car suprised the hell outa me and I was impressed. I also like how you're an attourney and a racer, haha...I love the combination. Rock on."

That's from CoffinRocker ya'll.

- M A T T -
    1997 Toyota Supra TT 6-speed
    It's Blurple and Slow.
    111*106*15979
    http://www.10-94.net/misc/sig.jpg
    The 10/94 Forum

:)

Fair nuff, apology accepted Coffinrocker (Adam), no need to be afraid to run into me again

Cheers
    99.5 A4 1.8T28
    P.E.S. T28 Turbo Kit, Racetec Z-Flo FMIC, 1/8 Test Pipe w/Milltek Exhaust, Vortrag Hypercoil Springs over Bilstein Sports (450lb/500lb), W.O.A. Stage II Clutch, Racetec 4-pt Strut Brace, A.W.E. A Pillar Boost Gauge, Bailey BPV, Valeo E-Codes w/ Phillips 5300K H.I.D., APR Snubbie, Strat cartridge SSK, S4 Vented Wheel Liner, Brembo Rotors w/ Hawk HPS Pads(F)/EBC Greens(R), Denso Iridium IK-22's, Hella Supertones, O.Z. 17" SL's w/ Kumho Ecsta Supra 712's, Alpine CDA-7894, MB Quart QSD 213, Rockford Fosgate 501.1bd, Alpine SWR-1241D, P.P.I. A.400, 35% Llumar Charcoal tint, UUC RKII, RS-4 Grille.
    "Building boost, breakin hearts"

94 Miata C Package (a.k.a. Nougat)
    Flying Miata's FM2 intercooled GT28 turbo kit, Shiv fuel rail, AEM wideband O2, FM turbo exhaust, R.S. Aizawa Slash Intake Lid, KYB AGX's, HDHCDD 4-Point rollbar, FM NA clutch, FM F+R swaybars, Hella E-Code H4 Conversions, CRI Fogs, CRI Air Horns, Lewis Lumbars, Momo Monte Carlo, Rota Circuit 8's 15" with Toyo T1-S's, Pioneer Premier DEH-P440 with Infiniti Kappas 6 1/2 (doors), Infiniti Kappas 3 1/2 (headrests), some chrome bits, Voodoo.
    "It's not how fast you go, its how little you slow down...but 9.5hp/lb helps!"

Tim is having trouble with the database right now. He advised CoffinRocker to log on with a new name and apologizes for the inconvenience.

-Jim

Re: A word or 1000 from CoffinRocker, through me

Originally posted by daiviouth
    "Hey Lawrider...I was just being a ***** cause my friend was sitting behind me when I was typing it. I'm an 18year old punk that talks a lot of ****, so right now I'm formally apologizing to you and the forum. You did blast me from the start and I had no idea what the hell you said at the light about your car and my passenger didnt catch it either but I got the part about racing because you gave me the approving look/nod. Yea, I wasnt watching the light and ****ed up, but you still would have whopped my ass. I thought you had nitrous because of the white/gray mist that puffed out of your muffler. I'm not a super-enthusiast (yet) and that's what it appeared to me. SO ONE MORE TIME, I'm sorry for being a *****. Besides, your car suprised the hell outa me and I was impressed. I also like how you're an attourney and a racer, haha...I love the combination. Rock on."

- M A T T -
    Spoken like a true gentleman. Very cool that you are willing to come on here and apologise after getting flamed a little in this thread.

-Pace

Re: A word or 1000 from CoffinRocker, through me

Originally posted by daiviouth

- M A T T -
    Good enough for me. At least ya had the gnads to face the music and apologize.
    Sheppe (aka WRXless)
    '02 Jetta GLS 1.8T

Jetta Pic 1
    Jetta Pic 2
    Jetta Pic 3

Now...That's more like it fellas!
    Classy move.
    I can say I am so proud to be in this club again!

Re: Lost to an A4 (sneaky)

Originally posted by CoffinRocker
    Alight, so let me set the stage here: My friend and I are out for a cruise and a silver Audi A4 rolls next to me. We get to a red light and he revs his engine and rolls down his window. He asks if I wanna have a go, so I say "Eh, why not?" He then tells me he's stock, so I'm thinking that I'm about to stomp this guy. The light turns, I gun it and take the lead, and then all the sudden he flies by me with the white smokey-mist doing bursts from his pipe. The a$$hole was spraying NOS. Stock my a$$. I was pissed to say the least. I roll up to him, he starts laughing, and then drives off. That's life.
    Does NOS nitrous smell different than ZEX nitrous? Just wondering how you knew it was NOS?

Anyway, shame on you for being the first WRX ever to lose to an A4. The S4 I could sort of understand but an A4? Nitrous or not, it still shouldn't even be close.
    2002 RSX Type S
    Anyone want to buy my car?

;)

RSXsucks,

I assume you didn't actually read this thread

Cheers
    99.5 A4 1.8T28
    P.E.S. T28 Turbo Kit, Racetec Z-Flo FMIC, 1/8 Test Pipe w/Milltek Exhaust, Vortrag Hypercoil Springs over Bilstein Sports (450lb/500lb), W.O.A. Stage II Clutch, Racetec 4-pt Strut Brace, A.W.E. A Pillar Boost Gauge, Bailey BPV, Valeo E-Codes w/ Phillips 5300K H.I.D., APR Snubbie, Strat cartridge SSK, S4 Vented Wheel Liner, Brembo Rotors w/ Hawk HPS Pads(F)/EBC Greens(R), Denso Iridium IK-22's, Hella Supertones, O.Z. 17" SL's w/ Kumho Ecsta Supra 712's, Alpine CDA-7894, MB Quart QSD 213, Rockford Fosgate 501.1bd, Alpine SWR-1241D, P.P.I. A.400, 35% Llumar Charcoal tint, UUC RKII, RS-4 Grille.
    "Building boost, breakin hearts"

94 Miata C Package (a.k.a. Nougat)
    Flying Miata's FM2 intercooled GT28 turbo kit, Shiv fuel rail, AEM wideband O2, FM turbo exhaust, R.S. Aizawa Slash Intake Lid, KYB AGX's, HDHCDD 4-Point rollbar, FM NA clutch, FM F+R swaybars, Hella E-Code H4 Conversions, CRI Fogs, CRI Air Horns, Lewis Lumbars, Momo Monte Carlo, Rota Circuit 8's 15" with Toyo T1-S's, Pioneer Premier DEH-P440 with Infiniti Kappas 6 1/2 (doors), Infiniti Kappas 3 1/2 (headrests), some chrome bits, Voodoo.
    "It's not how fast you go, its how little you slow down...but 9.5hp/lb helps!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.