Forester XT vs. WRX Stage II on 273

This is a discussion on Forester XT vs. WRX Stage II on 273 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I had a nice little run-in with a stage II WRX Wagon last night. If you read these forums and ...

str

Forester XT vs. WRX Stage II on 273

I had a nice little run-in with a stage II WRX Wagon last night. If you read these forums and were racing me on 273 in Newark last night, that was a nice race. We didn't get t line up but we both took off when a lane opened and I just tried to keep up. Man, that wagon was quick. He had the jump on me and stayed several car lengths ahead the whole time. i dont know exact;y how far but he stomped me. I shut down at about 115 mph. I don't know how fast he was going. He seemed to pull even harder after about 80mph. Anyway, his car was very nice looking, the rims were awesome. He gave me the thumbs up and rolled down his windon and told me he was stage II. Nice race and nice car!!
    2004 Black Forester XT

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Nice death.

I know my stage 2 pulls much harder than stock at higher speeds.

I still think an XT is going to replace our Outback when the time comes.
    02 WRX Sedan, Silver ("Bugeye")
    TXS Up-pipe, Turbo-back w/cat, Cobb AccessECU Stage 2.
    97 Legacy Outback, White
    Stock. Very stock.

maybe it was a vishnu stg 2?

How does the Forrester feel compared to the rex? What I mean is if there is alot of lag and does it actually put up the numbers everyone says they do.
    Bleeding true blue.

"That gasp you just heard was National League hitters after hearing that Mark Prior has added a couple extra MPH to his fastball this winter."

-Will Carroll-

03 Blue rex - Sold
    04 Black Forester XT - Nice

4.40 gears versus 3.90 in the wrx, plus the extra 1000rpm of powerband, should give the wrx a roll advantage.
    03 MBP WRX Sedan
    STi RA gearset October 4th,STi Trans Mount
    Cobb AccessECU STG II 16.4psi. Bosal DP, Catless OEM UP, 205/55 ZR16 Futura Ultra Z's.

Good races. However I envy all you new subie guys out there. I would have got the XT or the new Legacy if I had the option when I got my WRX.
    Platinum WRX Wagon Cobb Stage2
    TXS stealth back/UP with custom Magnaflow muffler
    whiteline adj rear sb, whiteline Antilift kit, whiteline rear strut brace, front strut brace, MRT lightened pulley
    No more AEM Cai ! , 3/16 mod, Grounding mod, Kartboy SS and bushing, Autometer 3 gauge pack and A-pillar