WRX vs. CRX vs. Integra GSR
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on WRX vs. CRX vs. Integra GSR within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I picked up my car today from the body shop. They did a perfect job repairing the damage from the ...

WRX vs. CRX vs. Integra GSR

I picked up my car today from the body shop. They did a perfect job repairing the damage from the accidient, other than that they inadvertently shaved my *ss (left the chrome subaru lettering off), but it looks sweet so i'm keeping it like that. Anyway so to celebrate my friend and i went cruising. As i'm coming down a 3 lane road i see Integra's light up ahead, i speed up and pull up along side. We both just floor it by instinct. He had a little pea shooter muffler, but when he floored it i could clearly here an intake. I pulled strongly on him but i was surprised by his mods that he didn't fall back too much . Anyway i followed him onto another 3 lane road and we're just playing by flooring it and stuff. Then suddenly a rumble came in the middle lane and a CRX appeared. It sounded pretty good. Anyway we got lucky and caught a red light. Well i ended up slaughtering them both the CRX beat the integra by about 2 car lengths and i had about 3 car lengths on the CRX at 70 were i shut down. Anyway it was a goodnight to get the car back.
    autobahn storming scooby

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

str
    Nice kills. When I ran at the track last week there was CRX that ran 13.9. Heavily moded. I used to own a CRX, very fun car to drive.
    2004 Black Forester XT

Nice kills! I've always like the way the CRX looked. One of my favorites (as far as affordable favorites ). Congrats on getting your baby back.
    All those who believe in psychokinesis, raise my hand. - Steven Wright

Moderator, of the "Super" persuasion

nice kills
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.