Picking on Nsx's now... - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on Picking on Nsx's now... within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally posted by 13secwrx Yeah ..it is only an 18g... I have much bigger plans for my car. Right now ...

Originally posted by 13secwrx
    Yeah ..it is only an 18g...

I have much bigger plans for my car. Right now I am in limbo. I right in between turbos. The 18g is just for the mean time. I'll keep you posted on the new stuff...

yeahs its real fun beating cars that cost more then 2x mine...I'd still rather have his..
    wow man you have earned my respect , not only do you have a fast nice ass car but you also realize that beating some of these nicer cars doesnt mean yours is just better.

you see all kinds of srt4 owners saying their car is better than a NSX cause they beat it after higly modding their car.

sometimes its not all about speed when you buy a car such as an NSX

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by Jsimon9633
    wow man you have earned my respect , not only do you have a fast nice ass car but you also realize that beating some of these nicer cars doesnt mean yours is just better.

you see all kinds of srt4 owners saying their car is better than a NSX cause they beat it after higly modding their car.

sometimes its not all about speed when you buy a car such as an NSX
    Define "better." Better in a strait line? Sure, the SRT-4 is better, IMO. Better for picking up groceries? Yep. Better for getting some poon? Hell no. Better price? You bet. I could go on and on.

My point is there are some many things to consider when saying this or that is "better"

Also, what the heck are you considering Highy modded? I have three mods on my car totaling just over a grand. Is that highly modded to you?
    2002 WRX 352whp & 341ft-lbs *SOLD*
    12.5@109
    2004 SRT4 449whp & 457ft-lbs
    11.6@125

Originally posted by silverscooby
    Good kill, NSX's are fun to kill. I've beated two in the SRT-4 so far. Still, theres something cool about that car though.

I recall watching a clip from a japanese motor show and a lamborghini had a hard time passing an NSX on the track. A really hard time.

ive driven my uncle's '91 with 7k miles. (you read that right). that car is SMOOOOOOTH. im thinking about buying it maybe sometime next year. STi and NSX? perfect.
    '04 PSM STi - modded (sr50+the works)
    '05 JGM RSX Type-S - stock

I would say a nsx is better then a wrx.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    Originally posted by zoophagy
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

I have always loved the NSX, great balance of looks and vehicle dynamics. Does not suprise me that a 300+whp wrx would pull on it at all. Now what's your next turbo?
    I'm already getting sick of my 3 week old FP Green...lol
    e46 M3 (new toy)
    02 wrx w/257 swap (now sold)
    IS 300 5spd w/ NAV (hers)

Originally posted by Jimbo
    Only an 18g
    YES. just like how he'll probably say it's "only" a VF34
    Last edited by SLOW4EAT; 06-23-2004 at 08:20 AM.

Originally posted by All8up

It's a sickness cured ONLY by poverty
    02 WRX WRBP sedan..
    Upgrades??? stock...

the NSX doesn't actually have a whole ton of HP though. Its aerodynamics are sick, but for the "supercar" that it is, it could stand to go a lot lot faster in a straight line.

As far as "better" is concerned, keep arguing guys, it's really really productive

Nice kill Will,

~Tim

i agree the NSX is underpowered for straight line acceleration, however it shines in a road race though

alot of people were converting them to NSX-Ts

I toyed witht he idea of buying a used NSX but it was hard to locate one

Originally posted by All8up
    Now what's your next turbo?
    And you guys can keep trannies in tact? Hmm...I'm selling my vf22 for an 18g.
    SIRacing.Net

Originally posted by yermom
    heh, fairlady

does not sound like a fast car, no wonder they changed the name for the US market

Either the green or the garret 3037....still re searching.
    L.I.S.C #00 (Treasurer)
    02 Wrx...465whp and 472 whtq. 100 Octane
    387whp and 371 whtq. 93 Octane

Originally posted by SERacing
    And you guys can keep trannies in tact? Hmm...I'm selling my vf22 for an 18g.
    It's actually not as bad as some people make it seem..it all baout responsible driving...

Originally posted by SLOW4EAT
    It's actually not as bad as some people make it seem..it all baout responsible driving...
    Yeah I've seen alot of nice 340+ whp cars on a stock tranny, I'm just thinking about the launch...if you don't launch the car and only get on it from a roll I'm sure it will stay in tact much longer. But then you lose the awd fun...decisions, decisions.
    SIRacing.Net

Originally posted by yermom
    heh, fairlady

does not sound like a fast car, no wonder they changed the name for the US market

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.