rs6 wow!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on rs6 wow! within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; My uncle was kind enough to let me take his rs6 to dinner and back tonight with just my friend ...

rs6 wow!

My uncle was kind enough to let me take his rs6 to dinner and back tonight with just my friend in the car and all i can say is wow.... first of all i drive a stage 4plus vf30 equiped scooby tuned to 300awhp @ turboxs last summer and the tourque of the rs6 is phenominal. Excelleration feels so strong and i was pushed to the back of the seat and it just keeps on pulling... now i know what the speedo looks like on my car as far as how long it takes to reach a certain speed in the powerband and i have to say it wasnt that different untill 4th gear ranges in the scooby. and along with the whole horsepower thing is its ability to stop... the front 14 inch brakes and 8piston calipers bring the car to an amazing hault even with the brake 1/2 depressed.. but it still wasnt too much during normal driving conditions.. what a great all around vehicle i want to drive my uncles alot more now... well maybe ill wait till he puts the autowerks supercharger on the e46 m3.. hehe

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

yep my boss has one we did the apr prototype chip on it. nice cars and can't beat the suede roof lining

Your stage 4 should stay w/it though. Dont they trap around 112 ? Beautiful car ...
    L.I.S.C #00 (Treasurer)
    02 Wrx...465whp and 472 whtq. 100 Octane
    387whp and 371 whtq. 93 Octane

Can't mess with the German monsters...my friends E55 performs so well for a land barge that it makes me sick.
    SIRacing.Net

Originally posted by yermom
    heh, fairlady

does not sound like a fast car, no wonder they changed the name for the US market

I Support ClubWRX
    RS6 = pitched tent.
    "Did you sleep well?"
    "No, I made a couple of mistakes."
    -- Steven Wright

Originally posted by SERacing
    Can't mess with the German monsters...my friends E55 performs so well for a land barge that it makes me sick.
    Ever see the video of the stock AMG E55 vs. the stock 03 Cobra?

That E55 hands that Stang it's ass.
    Chris

1999 Integra LS

AIM: Aracheon

Originally posted by Aracheon
    Ever see the video of the stock AMG E55 vs. the stock 03 Cobra?

That E55 hands that Stang it's ass.
    Yup, we had a little recreation of that over here...drag radial E55 vs bolt ons Cobra...too bad the outcome was totally different here.
    SIRacing.Net

Originally posted by yermom
    heh, fairlady

does not sound like a fast car, no wonder they changed the name for the US market

Re: rs6 wow!

Originally posted by scoobyjew
    Excelleration feels so strong and i was pushed to the back of the seat and it just keeps on pulling...
    Is excelleration anything like acceleration?

Jimbo
    2003 PSM Wagon - VF34; STi 565cc Injectors; ScoobySport turboback with Prodrive muffler; STi catless uppipe; Cobb AccessPort; Samco IC hoses; 17" Steel Gray Rota Attacks with Sumitomo HTR ZIIs; Prodrive springs, sedan rear sway

i saw a RS6 at pocono raceway and it overlaped an sti 2 laps. On the s turns the sti didnt do bad but on the stright away forget it.
    My cars:
    2008 VW GTI, DSG
    14.269@96.3 Bone Stock!
    2002 Hyundai Elantra GT MT

Family:
    2003 Audi RS6 (Sold will be missed,used to be my dads.)
    2004 Subaru Forester XT (Family car)
    15.3@90.5 Stock

The e55 traps much higher then a stock rs6. It traps around 118, so I think the e55 is in a diff class. I know you can make the rs6 even sicker but stock for stock...e55 owns
    L.I.S.C #00 (Treasurer)
    02 Wrx...465whp and 472 whtq. 100 Octane
    387whp and 371 whtq. 93 Octane

E55 trap alot higher then an RS6 but not 118 thats very rare but they do trap from 114-116 which is in porche turbo and ferrari 575 area but the handaling on the RS6 is supposed to be better. I heard many case where people bought an e55 and traded it in for an RS6. I guess speed isnt everything.
    My cars:
    2008 VW GTI, DSG
    14.269@96.3 Bone Stock!
    2002 Hyundai Elantra GT MT

Family:
    2003 Audi RS6 (Sold will be missed,used to be my dads.)
    2004 Subaru Forester XT (Family car)
    15.3@90.5 Stock

There is a top gear video comparing the e55 to the RS6 oddly enough.. I have it on my computer too...

Clarkson picked the Audi at the end.
    02 WRX WRBP sedan..
    Upgrades??? stock...

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.