Me Vs. M3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Me Vs. M3 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Coming out of the mall tonight, I am doing my 25MPH around the mall and I see a Grey M3 ...

Me Vs. M3

Coming out of the mall tonight, I am doing my 25MPH around the mall and I see a Grey M3 waiting to get out as well. As soon As I get to the Highway he blows by me like I am scared. I can't race as of yet as this area is BAD so he keeps taking off and I just stay behind. @ One particular light I was behind him and he took off WOT and so I paced him perfectly to let him know my car is not slow.

Coming up to another light he swerves over to the right lane, only one open, and then cuts off the car in the left so now I am forced to line up. His M3 is a lil dirty, needs a wash, the only mods I can see is a after market exhaust But I am sure he had that stage 3 chip all the M3 run around here that are modded run these chips and boltons, probably an intake too but certainly an Exhaust.

So the Light turns green and we both take of normal, I am in 2nd and he goes, I nail it THWACK I hit 1.4 bar spike and I am already ahead and then I fall off to 1.2, DAMN I forgot I had turned it down when it was 95 degrees, what ever he is trying his HARDEST and once that needle hits 5000, he starts to fall, 3rd comes in a flash and I am really pulling all the way up to 8000. Well he gets stuck behind me @ another light and runs his rear end up my ass so far that I cannot see his lights, I take off normal again he is on my ass, the cars clear up and tries to swing around, I start in 3rd. Nope, not evenclose, hit 8 grand again and run 4th out too, he gives up, and takes the next right, probably after seeing me wave my finger defiantly as he was stuck behind me, too slow to beat me, oh well.

The M3 did not keep up well, fell behind pretty bad, from a roll too, If he were on a highway, a bigger one anyway with no lights, it woulda been ugly.
    Last edited by Evilevo8; 06-20-2004 at 01:09 AM.
    Don't believe the life you have
    Will be the only one
    You have to let your body sleep
    To let your soul live on

2006 Evo IX MR

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

nice kill!!! what mods are you running?

I raced a new M3 a few months ago on the highway and was able to pull away from him with my COBB VF34 map. It was a great feeling.

Originally posted by wake2snow5
    I raced a new M3 a few months ago on the highway and was able to pull away from him with my COBB VF34 map. It was a great feeling.
    Thats awesome on a vf34, makes me wonder how bad people running pe1820's, 18g's, fp greens etc run against sports cars on the streets
    SIRacing.Net

Originally posted by yermom
    heh, fairlady

does not sound like a fast car, no wonder they changed the name for the US market

I run just fine thank you very much...
    L.I.S.C #00 (Treasurer)
    02 Wrx...465whp and 472 whtq. 100 Octane
    387whp and 371 whtq. 93 Octane

Originally posted by SERacing
    Thats awesome on a vf34, makes me wonder how bad people running pe1820's, 18g's, fp greens etc run against sports cars on the streets
    You really don't give em a second thought really... When I see them now, I respect them because they look good...But I know I can take it out the pastures though! Gotta love that 1820
    02 WRX WRBP sedan..
    Upgrades??? stock...

I wish I had a bigger limit on my CC so I can get going installing my turbo already and getting a dyno tune everyone seems to be having too much fun.
    SIRacing.Net

Originally posted by yermom
    heh, fairlady

does not sound like a fast car, no wonder they changed the name for the US market

In due time my son ..in due time. At least for me I keep doing upgrades every couple of months so it never gets old for me. If you do it all at once then it wont be as fulfilling...You'll get there.
    L.I.S.C #00 (Treasurer)

If I can have my thread back.

I just have Bolt ons and a Flash, and a crazy topend to boot.
    Will be the only one
    To let your soul live on

2006 Evo IX MR

Originally posted by wake2snow5
    I'll get there one day !

good kill !!
    Platinum WRX Wagon Cobb Stage2
    TXS stealth back/UP with custom Magnaflow muffler
    whiteline adj rear sb, whiteline Antilift kit, whiteline rear strut brace, front strut brace, MRT lightened pulley
    No more AEM Cai ! , 3/16 mod, Grounding mod, Kartboy SS and bushing, Autometer 3 gauge pack and A-pillar

Originally posted by 13secwrx
    I run just fine thank you very much...
    Running strong here too. grrrrr......
    Mods

Armed with a rotated Precision 6265 turbo at 35psi and a built 2.5 liter.

sht
    Originally posted by Evilevo8
    If I can have my thread back.

I just have Bolt ons and a Flash, and a crazy topend to boot.
    what do you trap
    wrx 04 black

workin for the man

IDK my trap, last time I ran without cams and 280WH on a dyno jet. I managed a 12.8 @ 108MPH with the 280 WHP. I now have cams, more agressive timing and tuning to get me damn near 350WHP, so now IDK, but enough to hurt a M3 pretty bad, they trap @ 108 Stock, I knwo that....

I really should have haad 300WHP with out the cams, but just a different tune on a different day I guess....
    Last edited by Evilevo8; 06-21-2004 at 08:32 PM.
    Will be the only one
    To let your soul live on

2006 Evo IX MR

I can attest to the power of those cams...The evo I ran had cams and his top end on his 16g was now as good as my 18g....
    L.I.S.C #00 (Treasurer)

I guy I know is running 11's with only intake, boost control, hks cams and 75 shot. He wants to race for money, but I don''t think it's such a good idea.
    Mods

Armed with a rotated Precision 6265 turbo at 35psi and a built 2.5 liter.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.