are these kids right?

This is a discussion on are these kids right? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; ok so i was lurking the 350z forums when i found these idiotic statements claiming a 350z will walk a ...

are these kids right?

ok so i was lurking the 350z forums when i found these idiotic statements claiming a 350z will walk a sti from a roll and probably stock with it from a dig...including briguy ( the guy in the 350 who claims to have run a 13.6) has claimed that he can own an sti...i knew this guy was full of crap.
    ????

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

just ignore those guys the 350z owners are idiots, who think they drive some sort of super car.
    on there forum they smoke srt4's, evos, sti's, ls1's, e46's and keep up with c5's... most older z model owners i know do not even like those guidos

well i have seen with my own evyes a stock WRX beat a stock 350z...
    Parts left off of a car cost nothing weigh nothing and do not cause service issues.

ps...i own a 350z and a wrx (350z purchased very very recently)...they are about the same speed from a roll (350z inches) from a stop the wrx wins

ps...i own a 350z and a wrx (350z purchased very very recently)...they are about the same speed from a roll (350z inches) from a stop the wrx wins
    would'nt a 350z be bale to easily pull away from a stock wrx? im at stage 2 and 350z is right with me from a roll...

I know from experiance that an STI will destroy a stock Z. Ive done it quite a few times.

You guys have to keep in mind that racing from a dig is different than racing from a roll. Stock for stock, a 350z will own the WRX from a roll. From a dig, the wrx SHOULD win. Ive seen stock wrx's run mid to high 14's which is more than doable with a stock 350Z. Now if we're talking the STi, then yes the STi will murder the Z from a dig. But from a roll, it will closer than you think. The STi will still be faster but the Z won't be too far behind. Of course, this is if we are talking stock vs stock.

Axion7606: Most of those guys on the 350z forums are very cool guys. Each forum has people who think their cars can beat anything. We have more than a few on this board. I used to own a wrx and now i have a G35 coupe, so i am a frequent visitor to both. I just don't want you guys to think that all 350z drivers all jerks because thats not true at all.
    '03 PSM WRX Stg 4 <---SOLD
    '04 G35 coupe<-----MY NEW CAR

Originally posted by fastwrx135
    But from a roll, it will closer than you think. The STi will still be faster but the Z won't be too far behind. Of course, this is if we are talking stock vs stock.
    Yup, very true. I've played around with a G35 Coupe and a 350Z... both stock.

That's exactly what happens, I walk on them, but don't put massive car lengths on them.

Signed,
    Charlie

Originally posted by TunaWrap
    word !
    Platinum WRX Wagon Cobb Stage2
    TXS stealth back/UP with custom Magnaflow muffler
    whiteline adj rear sb, whiteline Antilift kit, whiteline rear strut brace, front strut brace, MRT lightened pulley
    No more AEM Cai ! , 3/16 mod, Grounding mod, Kartboy SS and bushing, Autometer 3 gauge pack and A-pillar