11 second STi
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

This is a discussion on 11 second STi within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; yup theres a 11 second sti running around san jose.. friday night me and couple of my buddies of mine ...

Banned

11 second STi

yup theres a 11 second sti running around san jose.. friday night me and couple of my buddies of mine headed to our local meet at its a grind at saratoga at fridat night. we where all driving STi and i drive a stock one i was the slowest sti around everyone was aleast gonna hit 12's but yea 5 sti total.. so heres the story so the meet is over so we decided to go to in and out where alot of people meet so we meet there we brought a 2 supra that runs low 11 or high 10 not sure , 3 evos and one m3 .. so then we take off that joint and went cruizing around then as soon as we leaving all most all the racers started their cars and decided to follow us for a race. at least about 50 cars was following us... i raced a 1998 Camaro SS (driver claiming stock) i beat him about 3 cars from a 40 mile our roll. so the camaro driver that "stock calls his homie out" another camaro SS but this time this guy was running slick tires on the regular roads he had a supercharge on his camaro and Nos.. so camaro ss nos decided to race me. so we raced and i lost he got about 5 cars lenght on me i was thinkin damn that camaro is ****in fast. so i called up myhomie with 11 second sti so they raced off the line and THE STI SPANKED THE **** OUT OFF THAT CAMARO about 1 car lenght mann.. and the camaro dude used his nos hahha and still lost.. we had alot of incounters or race last nite and we got all that on vids so yea ill see wen my friend is done with that vid and ill try my best to post it..

PM me if ur from san jose or some where in bay area who drags..
    Last edited by DownSTi; 06-22-2004 at 09:16 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I'll hopefully be dipping into the 11s within the next couple months

Sounds like you had fun, wish I was anywhere close...haven't bumped into many other STi owners around here.
    2004 STi, Java Black Pearl
    www.cardomain.com/id/2004wrxsti

Best ET 4/24/04
    12.38@109

Re: 11 second STi

Originally posted by DownSTi
    yup theres a 11 second sti running around san jose.. friday night me and couple of my buddies of mine headed to our local meet at its a grind at saratoga at fridat night. we where all driving STi and i drive a stock one i was the slowest sti around everyone was aleast gonna hit 12's but yea 7 sti total.. so heres the story so the meet is over so we decided to go to in and out where alot of people meet so we meet there we brought a 2 supra that runs low 11 or high 10 not sure , 3 evos and one m3 .. so then we take off that joint and went cruizing around then as soon as we leaving all most all the racers started their cars and decided to follow us for a race. at least about 50 cars was following us... i raced a 1998 Camaro SS (driver claiming stock) i beat him about 3 cars from a 40 mile our roll. so the camaro driver that "stock calls his homie out" another camaro SS but this time this guy was running slick tires on the regular roads he had a supercharge on his camaro and Nos.. so camaro ss nos decided to race me. so we raced and i lost he got about 5 cars lenght on me i was thinkin damn that camaro is ****in fast. so i called up myhomie with 11 second sti so they raced off the line and THE STI SPANKED THE **** OUT OFF THAT CAMARO about 1 car lenght mann.. and the camaro dude used his nos hahha and still lost.. we had alot of incounters or race last nite and we got all that on vids so yea ill see wen my friend is done with that vid and ill try my best to post it..

PM me if ur from san jose or some where in bay area who drags..
    So let me get this straight.....you pulled 3 cars on a stock LS1 in a stock STi from a roll...and then your "homie" "spanked" a blown and juiced LS1 with slicks by a carlength???

Riiiiight....
    03 350Z - intake, test pipes
    Best STOCK E.T. 13.68@102.77mph 2.09 60'
    Best mods E.T. 13.38@103.60mph 1.90 60'

I Support ClubWRX

Re: Re: 11 second STi

Originally posted by BriGuyMax
    So let me get this straight.....you pulled 3 cars on a stock LS1 in a stock STi from a roll...and then your "homie" "spanked" a blown and juiced LS1 with slicks by a carlength???

Riiiiight....

Um...last time I checked LS1 owns on top end....and wrx sucks on top end...Can I have my click back?
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

I Support ClubWRX
    Please post this 11 second STi's I-Club screenname. No one on BAIC has officially gone 11 seconds yet in an STi. And if they have, post the timeslips.

And where do you guys run at? I only live about 15 miles from Its a Grind. I know the people who go out to that meet too. They all come to the Big Dogs Grill meet. Maybe I need to go there on a Friday and get my street racing licks in.

Wouldnt a blown ls1 w/slicks run low 11's ???

On juice maybe even deeper ???

I'm no expert but w/some bolt ons and a little head work they get into the 11's...

Maybe his belt broke ...
    L.I.S.C #00 (Treasurer)
    02 Wrx...465whp and 472 whtq. 100 Octane
    387whp and 371 whtq. 93 Octane

North New Jersey, School at Susquehanna University in Pennsylvania (Rt 287, Rt 78, Rt 22, Rt 80)

Re: Re: Re: 11 second STi

Originally posted by 302@12psi
    Um...last time I checked LS1 owns on top end....and wrx sucks on top end...Can I have my click back?
    Well it was a STI not a WRX
    -My name is Tom not Jack

Check profile for mods

"I wanted to put a bullet between the eyes of every panda that wouldn't screw to save its species" Fight Club

spanking is one car length??? anything can happen on the streets
    Kory "I love Rexes and STis"

- 2006 Toyota Rav4 Limited V6
    - 2001 Acura CL Type S
    - 1998 Prelude S
    - 1997 Eclipse GSX
    - 1996 Eclipse GS

Banned
    all the stuff i said my friend is true i have it on we have it on vids...
    and by the way im sean i went to the thursday meet and the friday meet this week i drive a java black STi stock if u wanna roll with us next week and look for some V8 jus PM me..

and yea that 11 second STi i was talkin about beat a vette ZO6 from a stop, the ZO6 got spanked three times, each by three cars lenght.

if u still dont believe me that his STi run 11 second ride in it.. ill make ur 300 hp stock sti feel like a wrx. ( thats how i feel like now running a wrx) hahhaa...

Banned
    and for u ..........302@12psi............. 13secwrx...........
    BriGuyMax

YES we did beat them..

and for u.......... dukmahsik
    ur ****in rite anything can happen on the street.....

that was hard to follow

I Support ClubWRX
    Originally posted by DownSTi
    all the stuff i said my friend is true i have it on we have it on vids...
    and by the way im sean i went to the thursday meet and the friday meet this week i drive a java black STi stock if u wanna roll with us next week and look for some V8 jus PM me..

and yea that 11 second STi i was talkin about beat a vette ZO6 from a stop, the ZO6 got spanked three times, each by three cars lenght.

if u still dont believe me that his STi run 11 second ride in it.. ill make ur 300 hp stock sti feel like a wrx. ( thats how i feel like now running a wrx) hahhaa...
    What is the guys first name that drives the 11 second STi?

HATS OFF... I'd love to one day beat a blown ss...giddy up
    L.I.S.C #00 (Treasurer)

Banned
    his name is jason he drive a silver sti aka silver bullet

What kind of turbo is launching him inot the 11's ?
    L.I.S.C #00 (Treasurer)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.