11 second STi - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

This is a discussion on 11 second STi within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Yep, that about sums it up. Thanks for the info, I am going to be getting an SS very soon ...

Yep, that about sums it up. Thanks for the info, I am going to be getting an SS very soon and thats about what I am going to do to it, minus the gas.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by mball
    As I thought, this kid is full of ****!! The fastest STi in North America is 600 hp and runs a 12.1

11 second STi my ass, this is from Ultimateracing.com

STi Stage 3 Results!
    Our Stage 3 STi achieved record breaking numbers finishing the quarter-mile with 12.142 @ 113.09 mph making it the fastest and quickest STi in North America!

I guess your not including Puerto Rico? That guy down there (running basically a Ultimate Racing Stage 3+) should be getting close to running 10s soon. He just dynoed his STi at 504 whp. He's been running consistant 11s with less hp.

I think we should include him (Puerto Rico is a territory of the U.S.)

Originally posted by SGOSWRX
    I guess your not including Puerto Rico? That guy down there (running basically a Ultimate Racing Stage 3+) should be getting close to running 10s soon. He just dynoed his STi at 504 whp. He's been running consistant 11s with less hp.

I think we should include him (Puerto Rico is a territory of the U.S.)
    Proof? timeslips? Thats why Ultimateracing.com can say they have the fastest STi in North America, because its been PROVEN. All this other crap is myth until someone actually proves it, then he can go call the the media.

hey mball........ this isn't in the U.S. but its a fact that STIs can do 11's. no need for a timeslip... just watch the vid.

http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showth...792#post766792

Originally posted by wrxinfx
    hey mball........ this isn't in the U.S. but its a fact that STIs can do 11's. no need for a timeslip... just watch the vid.

http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showth...792#post766792

It's pretty funny. Even though its been common knowledge over at NASIOC that this guys been running 11s, mball continued to say it all a bunch of crap.

That car will most likely be running 10s the next time it goes to the track. I'll make sure the guy has his time slip, dyno sheet, and video ready for mball.

noobs

Originally posted by STiguy
    Jadesti did u buy ur car on ebay, because i swear i saw the same one on there a few months ago.
    That's right, I bought it!

I was in the market for one, and the owner was going abroad, and sold it to me for a pretty good price!
    2004 STi, Java Black Pearl
    www.cardomain.com/id/2004wrxsti

Best ET 4/24/04
    12.38@109

As I thought, this kid is full of ****!! The fastest STi in North America is 600 hp and runs a 12.1

11 second STi my ass, this is from Ultimateracing.com

STi Stage 3 Results!
    Our Stage 3 STi achieved record breaking numbers finishing the quarter-mile with 12.142 @ 113.09 mph making it the fastest and quickest STi in North America!
    There's a guy on nasioc that dyno's 504 whp with a sti stock motor and tranny. He ran a 11.2 @ 128 and there's a video of it in the thread. Check the proven power section over there.

Just wanted to point out that it can be done.

Oh and there is a wrx running 8.9's but it's in alstraila. And it's a wagon.

North New Jersey, School at Susquehanna University in Pennsylvania (Rt 287, Rt 78, Rt 22, Rt 80)
    I would be ashamed if the fastest sti only ran a 12.1
    -My name is Tom not Jack

Check profile for mods

"I wanted to put a bullet between the eyes of every panda that wouldn't screw to save its species" Fight Club

I guess you didn't read any on the replies on this page. Just look up one post. It's 11.2 @ 128 witch is fast enough to go tens.

Proof? timeslips? Thats why Ultimateracing.com can say they have the fastest STi in North America, because its been PROVEN. All this other crap is myth until someone actually proves it, then he can go call the the media.
    Proof? there's a video on nasoic, I could post a link but I'm lazy

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345