11 second STi - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

This is a discussion on 11 second STi within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally posted by DownSTi sup charlie its me sean.. the guy with black sti.. yea that silver sti is running ...

Originally posted by DownSTi
    sup charlie its me sean.. the guy with black sti..
    yea that silver sti is running 11 second and the mod u listed is the only mod he claims but he laffs all the time wen he talks about his mod on his car. and he likes to keep his car setup secret
    so yea if anyone of yall from san jose wanna see how fast his car is PM me.. and trust me hell make ur STOCK STI FEEL LIKE A WRX..
    I just love the jokers that try to keep the mods on their car "top secret".

Has this car actually RUN 11s??? And if so...where is the timeslip or video or both??

Running an "11 second car" and beating it does NOT automatically mean your car runs 11s.
    03 350Z - intake, test pipes
    Best STOCK E.T. 13.68@102.77mph 2.09 60'
    Best mods E.T. 13.38@103.60mph 1.90 60'

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

cant wait for the videos to be up

Originally posted by BriGuyMax
    I just love the jokers that try to keep the mods on their car "top secret".

Has this car actually RUN 11s??? And if so...where is the timeslip or video or both??

Running an "11 second car" and beating it does NOT automatically mean your car runs 11s.
    Some times the top secret may be because the person has fabricated parts of his own that they may be working on to sell, e.g. they keep it secret since it's in developement and can't be copyrighted yet. I don't know the case for this guy, but it's a possibility that he did make a part of his own that he may plan to sell later. The only reason I say that is because when I looked under his hood, he had a lot of custom work done to it that he says he did himself. I believe it because he custom fabbed for the other white STi that always rolls with him. Maybe I'm just gullible.

I also agree with the "top secret" thing though also. Sometimes there are people out there that claim a lot and really have absolutely nill, then again, there are others that have everything and claim nothing.

As for his time slip, I'm waiting to see one as well. I'm interested in seeing if he's truly an 11 sec car.

Signed,
    Charlie

id be interested in racing your buddy (the 11 seocnd one)

so far this story smells like bull****.

spanking a car by one car length?

nitrous super chargers and slicks? (should palces him in the 10's or faster if the car is set up right)

what color was the maro?

if it was a dark blue i call a MAJOR BULL**** on this one, as i know of a 9 second maro with a triple shot of nitrous (staged fogers system that is progressive) with all sorts of headwork, internals, and a supercharger....

anyways i call bull****

and i challenge "homie" to a race if he is up to, dont worry mr sti owner its just a wrx

Super Charged SS with nos = a 10 sec ride. I have to call this

I just spoke to Sean on the Phone and he said he is with his family but as soon as he is done he will call his homie and let him know he has been challeged to a race, this shall be fun. My camera is already charging, in all honesty i havnt seen any of the two cars, this is actually my first post here on Clubwrx, hopefully its meaning full.

oh and the hahahaha great stuff

Banned
    id be interested in racing your buddy (the 11 seocnd one)
    u seem like u really got a fast car. u prolly running low 10.. ill let u know wen his ready for a race. anyways who are u, cuz they know somebody in frisco thats runs low 10 on a wrx.. and i think thats you... peace

I got my money on highwaydrifter. The man has 400 at the wheels, he will put a hurting on that STi .

-BobbyD
    5spd/U/D/MBC/QTEC

HAD

oh and if ya beat me he can run the nova, or the pinto, or what ever else he wants to run

Should be getting her back this week i hope, she needs another tune now

your car still in mpj's shop?

A lot of skeptics but I guess that's all part of the job. Giving this guy the benefit of the doubt, if he's a true street racer, he's not gonna talk about his setup with people who will blab about it all over the internet. Currently, I know of NO regular wrx's that dip into the 11's in the northern NJ / rockland county NY area but funny, there was one tonight at the races that kept up with an 11.50 evo.... lost by less than 2 lengths. So I say anything can happen and not everyone will divulge all the details to their setup.

ya speaking of that i think its about time i got off my ass and picked her up..

gonna have to take it to shivnu for a bit of a refresher

I'm glad to hear people are still racing in SJ, I heard the Milpitas In N Out got shut down. But please, from one Nor Cal person to another, learn english and use some punctuation. That was harder to read that reading arabic in the dark.

i quit goin to the runs after 11th grade in 2001. i've been back once or twice since then, and it's changed a lot. lots of randoms and still the same old slow car with a few decently fast cars. If i go, im never taking my car again.

Impound not for me

Jadesti did u buy ur car on ebay, because i swear i saw the same one on there a few months ago.
    LISC #1
    05 STi - 300whp 331wtq 1/4 - 12.7 @107.4 (SOLD)
    06 Evo IX 370whp 386wtq (Under Construction)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast