Stg.2 Cobb VS 2 Jerks!!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Stg.2 Cobb VS 2 Jerks!! within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I was driving home on a local street when I came to a traffic light. As I was coming to ...

tr3

Stg.2 Cobb VS 2 Jerks!!

I was driving home on a local street when I came to a traffic light. As I was coming to a stop, I heard someone yelled "got rice, bltch!". My windows were down so I heard it clearly. I looked to the left and saw about 5 people standing at a bus stop. I made an eye contact with 2 African-American teen males(about 17-20 yrs old). One of them said the same thing again. I'm an asian and I felt insulted big time and was furious . I wished I had a hand grenade to send them both to hell. Instead, I grabbed some coins from my pocket and yelled, "Here! Go get yourselfs a cardboard and a marker next time!." I then thew the coins at them like they were street bum beggars! , LOL . I know that was a stupid thing to do, but I had to do it. They actually started to run towards my car. The light turned green and I took off slowly but fast enought for them to not catch up with me, LOL . They stopped chasing after about 5 seconds later, lol. That was the funiest thing I've ever done in a while. I actually felt satisfied afterwards, lol.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Nice kill.

Jealousy will get them nowhere. Next time, just launch on them.

That is hilarious!... nice come-back. It's funny how they were clowning your car while standing at a BUS STOP... at least you have the money to buy a car.

I won't even get into all the stupid things I've done on account of road rage... it's almost always uncalled for but I think everyone has a short fuse while driving. Sometimes though... the people deserve what the get.

Dont go driving there again.. 'is all I can say.
    Platinum WRX Wagon Cobb Stage2
    TXS stealth back/UP with custom Magnaflow muffler
    whiteline adj rear sb, whiteline Antilift kit, whiteline rear strut brace, front strut brace, MRT lightened pulley
    No more AEM Cai ! , 3/16 mod, Grounding mod, Kartboy SS and bushing, Autometer 3 gauge pack and A-pillar

Originally posted by flyingace
    Dont go driving there again.. 'is all I can say.
    +1

If someone started running at my car I would throw it in reverse floor it, and head straight for them. Well, not really, but I bet the looks on their faces would be priceless.

Car damage - $2000
    Increased insurance cost- $5000
    Vehicular homicide- 10 years
    The look on some dumb punk's face just before being run over-
    PRICELESS!

Re: Stg.2 Cobb VS 2 Jerks!!

Originally posted by tr3
    I was driving home on a local street when I came to a traffic light. As I was coming to a stop, I heard someone yelled "got rice, bltch!". My windows were down so I heard it clearly. I looked to the left and saw about 5 people standing at a bus stop. I made an eye contact with 2 African-American teen males(about 17-20 yrs old). One of them said the same thing again. I'm an asian and I felt insulted big time and was furious . I wished I had a hand grenade to send them both to hell. Instead, I grabbed some coins from my pocket and yelled, "Here! Go get yourselfs a cardboard and a marker next time!." I then thew the coins at them like they were street bum beggars! , LOL . I know that was a stupid thing to do, but I had to do it. They actually started to run towards my car. The light turned green and I took off slowly but fast enought for them to not catch up with me, LOL . They stopped chasing after about 5 seconds later, lol. That was the funiest thing I've ever done in a while. I actually felt satisfied afterwards, lol.
    I would have done the same exact thing, only if i saw them running towards me, i would of stopped the car, got out and beat the crap out of them. Im a pretty big guy 6'1 280lbs (not all fat). I would of teach them a lesson
    '03 PSM WRX Stg 4 <---SOLD
    '04 G35 coupe<-----MY NEW CAR

Re: Re: Stg.2 Cobb VS 2 Jerks!!

Originally posted by fastwrx135
    I would have done the same exact thing, only if i saw them running towards me, i would of stopped the car, got out and beat the crap out of them. Im a pretty big guy 6'1 280lbs (not all fat). I would of teach them a lesson
    Or just carry a lead pipe in your car if you're not a pretty big guy...as the great Chris Rock said: "You get pecks I got techs" "I like guns, guns mean I don't have to work out"
    SIRacing.Net

Originally posted by yermom
    heh, fairlady

does not sound like a fast car, no wonder they changed the name for the US market

Re: Re: Stg.2 Cobb VS 2 Jerks!!

Originally posted by fastwrx135

I am equally tall, 105 lbs lighter So I guess I will just use the AWD launch
    Platinum WRX Wagon Cobb Stage2
    TXS stealth back/UP with custom Magnaflow muffler
    whiteline adj rear sb, whiteline Antilift kit, whiteline rear strut brace, front strut brace, MRT lightened pulley
    No more AEM Cai ! , 3/16 mod, Grounding mod, Kartboy SS and bushing, Autometer 3 gauge pack and A-pillar

the same kinda situation happened to me but it was a couple of rednecks in a raised nissan..they looked over and said got rice..(even thought they were driving a japanese vehicle as well??) but then they threw a beer bottle at the back of my wagon and dented my hatch a bit..to bad i was in the turn lane with traffic blocking me from following them.. but anyway..i didnt sweat it for too long..the damage was minimal and im sure they will get whats coming to them,

Only reason they did this is because they are just jealous. Probably has to suffer catching the bus or have mommy drop them off at the mall. Thats why they were there. Next time smile and after you start moving yell " make sure you are at the stop by 9" " your mom will be there to pick you up..... cause thats when she'll be leaving my house!"

Then drive fast

Not to be racist or anything, but I would have axed them where the fried chicken was.

Originally posted by champ
    Not to be racist or anything, but I would have axed them where the fried chicken was.
    Scrimp?
    SIRacing.Net

Originally posted by yermom
    heh, fairlady

does not sound like a fast car, no wonder they changed the name for the US market

that was a good come back
    "I put two and two together and decided - you're pissin' me off."

I'm an asian and I felt insulted big time and was furious

Fast AND Furious? Like Mr. Johnny Chang?
    Don't believe the life you have
    Will be the only one
    You have to let your body sleep
    To let your soul live on

2006 Evo IX MR

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.