WRX vs. 2000 Civic Si
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on WRX vs. 2000 Civic Si within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I drove my Si today for the first time after driving the WRX for 3 weeks. Geez what a POS. ...

WRX vs. 2000 Civic Si

I drove my Si today for the first time after driving the WRX for 3 weeks. Geez what a POS. I can't believe I used to enjoy that car. It sounds great but it has no balls at all. The steering, clutch, and shifter are so light that it feels like toy. Can't wait to sell it.
    FUNKED1
    GO PETTER & TOMMI!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

You saw the light.
    I am still clueless about how Honda can charge 19.5 grand for the 03 Si. It is heavier, less performance oriented and power is about the same (granted that torque went up because of change in engine size.) You can get a base RSX for about the same price.
    Some people will by anything that has a "type R" or "Si" stickers on the back I swear.

Yep the new Si is a joke. The 99-00 Si made me think Honda had come to their senses, but then they went backwards again. Even the current CTR sucks.
    FUNKED1
    GO PETTER & TOMMI!!!

Originally posted by jk147
    You saw the light.

Some people will by anything that has a "type R" or "Si" stickers on the back I swear.
    Aw man,don't you know those stickers add a good 50hp?
    Fighting on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics,whether you win or lose,you're still retarded.

Complaint Department

Originally posted by subaruman

Aw man,don't you know those stickers add a good 50hp?
    only 50!!! damn I thought you could get more than that out of them. maybe a twin turbo sticker might give some more punch

but don't forget the civic is just a shopping car just like the basic imprezza they are both pretty lame cars but ... ricers will be ricers

oh yeah sorry for the double post but I have seen a basic imprezza with the WRX badges and bonnet scoops and everything. Now isn't that gonna give WRX's a bad name ?
    you know how many civic drivers are gonna whip that car and go around bragging they beat a WRX!! (Ricers )

of course man, what do you expect from 110 inch*ounces of torque (at the flywheel)?
    Edge of The Blade

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.