WRX vs SLK 320 AMG
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on WRX vs SLK 320 AMG within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I didn't know it was an AMG till I got up and close. We played around a little but there ...

WRX vs SLK 320 AMG

I didn't know it was an AMG till I got up and close. We played around a little but there was to much traffic. After a little run up to about sixty I thought somehting was wrong with my car because I couldn't lose the SLK. When I saw the AMG badge I didn't feel as near as bad. 0-60 in 4.5 seconds. 1/4 in 13.0 @107

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I hope what you were messing with was a true SLK32 AMG and not a SLK 320 with AMG badges. There isn't any SLK 320 AMG model.
    2003 Subaru WRX Sedan 5 spd.
    Platinum Silver, TurboXS Stage 3 and lots of other goodies. See profile.

2002 Mercedes Benz C32 AMG

2005 Lotus Elise on order

Re: WRX vs SLK 320 AMG

Originally posted by ttownrex
    I didn't know it was an AMG till I got up and close. We played around a little but there was to much traffic. After a little run up to about sixty I thought somehting was wrong with my car because I couldn't lose the SLK. When I saw the AMG badge I didn't feel as near as bad. 0-60 in 4.5 seconds. 1/4 in 13.0 @107
    If it was the slk32 AMG, he would have torn you apart.... Unless you are at TurboXS Stage4 levels or better.

Are you stock? Modded?

Nice run btw
    02 WRX WRBP sedan..
    Upgrades??? stock...

No way it was just a reg. SLK 320, it was pulling to hard to be one of those. Like I said, I thought something was wrong with my car when I hhim gas it. Yeah, he would have ripped me a new one, but we didn't have room to have a good run.

Originally posted by Carl AMG
    I hope what you were messing with was a true SLK32 AMG and not a SLK 320 with AMG badges. There isn't any SLK 320 AMG model.
    I see that you have a Lotus Elise on order... Did you get it yet? If so, opinions???

sorry for the OT btw!
    02 WRX WRBP sedan..
    Upgrades??? stock...

Sorry SLK 350 AMG

even with your mods, it might of been a slk320. they arent heavy, they wheigh about the same as a wrx, and have 215 hp i believe. from a roll, german cars kill. n run anyway!
    2004 WR Blue WRX Auto with CBE.

I have run against the reg. SLK. Nice cars but they are pigs and are not fast. I saw the same car I raced and it was a black AMG. Kid driving looked to be about 20. I recognized him from the other night.

Originally posted by jigga
    I see that you have a Lotus Elise on order... Did you get it yet? If so, opinions???

sorry for the OT btw!
    Not yet. No customer cars have been delivered as of today. I realistically don't think my car will be in the driveway until winter or next spring.
    2003 Subaru WRX Sedan 5 spd.
    Platinum Silver, TurboXS Stage 3 and lots of other goodies. See profile.

2002 Mercedes Benz C32 AMG

2005 Lotus Elise on order

Originally posted by Carl AMG
    Not yet. No customer cars have been delivered as of today. I realistically don't think my car will be in the driveway until winter or next spring.
    hmmm... bummer....
    02 WRX WRBP sedan..
    Upgrades??? stock...

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.