WRX vs SLK 320
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on WRX vs SLK 320 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I don't usually street race, but I couldn't resist it this time. I was monday night at 1am... my gf ...

WRX vs SLK 320

I don't usually street race, but I couldn't resist it this time. I was monday night at 1am...

my gf and I are sitting at a light, about 1/8 mile ahead the 2 lanes merge into one. This black SLK 320 pulls up besides us, music blasting and 2 chicks in the front seat. They look at me and my car, whisper, laugh... OMGHI2U. Anyways, the light turns green and I drive normal, don't launch. They chirp the tires and gun it so I floor it. By the time boost built my front was at their rear wheel, at the end of first I had about half a car on them, end of second I had pulled another car length and a half. I shut down shortly after shifting into third because of the merger. They tailgate me until the next light when they get along beside me and give me a smile and the thumbs up. I give the thumbs up back, and my gf smacks me cause she thought I was flirting.

Good competition, nice race. It was the first real test with my rex. I am stock except for the grounding mod, and IC hoses. I think they drove stick because I heard their tires chirp when they went into second.

Oh well bring on stage 1
    2003 Sedona Red WRX

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

thumbs-up??? i think the i want u'r number hand signal would work better,jus till u'r lady i jus want to know whats under her hood hehehe....good race thou.

Re: WRX vs SLK 320

Originally posted by Oneliner
    ... I give the thumbs up back, and my gf smacks me cause she thought I was flirting.
    lol... that's a good one.

Talking Re: Re: WRX vs SLK 320

Originally posted by Rojorex
    lol... that's a good one.
    Platinum WRX Wagon Cobb Stage2
    TXS stealth back/UP with custom Magnaflow muffler
    whiteline adj rear sb, whiteline Antilift kit, whiteline rear strut brace, front strut brace, MRT lightened pulley
    No more AEM Cai ! , 3/16 mod, Grounding mod, Kartboy SS and bushing, Autometer 3 gauge pack and A-pillar

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.