WRX vs SLK 320

This is a discussion on WRX vs SLK 320 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I don't usually street race, but I couldn't resist it this time. I was monday night at 1am... my gf ...

WRX vs SLK 320

I don't usually street race, but I couldn't resist it this time. I was monday night at 1am...

my gf and I are sitting at a light, about 1/8 mile ahead the 2 lanes merge into one. This black SLK 320 pulls up besides us, music blasting and 2 chicks in the front seat. They look at me and my car, whisper, laugh... OMGHI2U. Anyways, the light turns green and I drive normal, don't launch. They chirp the tires and gun it so I floor it. By the time boost built my front was at their rear wheel, at the end of first I had about half a car on them, end of second I had pulled another car length and a half. I shut down shortly after shifting into third because of the merger. They tailgate me until the next light when they get along beside me and give me a smile and the thumbs up. I give the thumbs up back, and my gf smacks me cause she thought I was flirting.

Good competition, nice race. It was the first real test with my rex. I am stock except for the grounding mod, and IC hoses. I think they drove stick because I heard their tires chirp when they went into second.

Oh well bring on stage 1
    2003 Sedona Red WRX

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

thumbs-up??? i think the i want u'r number hand signal would work better,jus till u'r lady i jus want to know whats under her hood hehehe....good race thou.

Re: WRX vs SLK 320

Originally posted by Oneliner
    ... I give the thumbs up back, and my gf smacks me cause she thought I was flirting.
    lol... that's a good one.

Talking Re: Re: WRX vs SLK 320

Originally posted by Rojorex
    lol... that's a good one.
    Platinum WRX Wagon Cobb Stage2
    TXS stealth back/UP with custom Magnaflow muffler
    whiteline adj rear sb, whiteline Antilift kit, whiteline rear strut brace, front strut brace, MRT lightened pulley
    No more AEM Cai ! , 3/16 mod, Grounding mod, Kartboy SS and bushing, Autometer 3 gauge pack and A-pillar