"Low Intentions" car club... should be called "Slow Intentions" - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on "Low Intentions" car club... should be called "Slow Intentions" within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Great Story jim!!! Are you sure these guys werent from the "Lower Expectations" Car club??? They are a bunch of ...

Great Story jim!!! Are you sure these guys werent from the "Lower Expectations" Car club??? They are a bunch of f'ing idiots, i raced 2 of there mustangs before when they tried to do a flyby on me, and i imbarassed them lol

Rob

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I wish I could do what you did Jim, but I live outside LA. There are tons of ricers, muscle car junkies, and other tuners that are just looking for a race. A lot of these guys can easily back up their smack, but most are just posers. I gotta wait til I add more power to my little scooby before I actually start to challenge people.

I don't know... I guess I'm too worried sometimes. Jim, watch out. I'm sure you're smart enough to do a little profiling work(I know, not politically correct...) before messing around with some street racers ( ) like that. Plus you knew them. I would never, ever pull a Jim around here. Or Snatch would become a very sad reality in a split second. No kidding. You guys be careful. We have idiots driving around. Idiots posing as well next to their red lettering STI cars. And idiots ready to do something that would ruin your life one way or another.

But this story was a classic.
    WRX by Nature
    www.fresnowrx.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12