blue evo looking for fun
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on blue evo looking for fun within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; About two weeks ago I was heading to my friends house when I jump on Rt 8. I don't get ...

SBW

blue evo looking for fun

About two weeks ago I was heading to my friends house when I jump on Rt 8. I don't get too far down the highway before I see a blue evo 8 pass me in the opposite lane for oncoming traffic. I had wanted to race another one for a while, but didn't think anything of it. Sure enough, he must have gotten off the highway and back on in my direction, because when I went from Rt8 to Rt 34, I see a blue car weaving in and out trying to catch up.

Once I see him about two cars back , I get into the right lane to wait for him. Of course some guy in a tiburon was at the light with me trying to race but I was trying to concentrate on the matter at hand. The evo catches up, and we both punch it and I see he at least has an exhaust. He jumps in front, but once my boost comes on I start pulling on him. I wave as I pass to his and his passenger's g/fs in the backseat. What can I say, Im a dork.

We race again from a roll and I beat him again, but this time he says he missed second. I made sure to start that roll in second. He asks me what I have done and I reply with "a lot" because its quite obvious that it takes a lot for rex's to beat the avg evo so he can use his imagination.

We go to get a light, but traffic pulled out in front of us so I let him go. I don't think I would have done so well if he didn't have 4 people in the car, not to mention he was a big boy and so was everyone else in the car.

meh, I still beat'em, I'm just happy cuz he got off the highway and back on the wrong way just to race me.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

nice kill.. what mods u running?
    03' WRB WRX, 5spd
    AccessPort w/ VF34 (PDX Tuning map)
    Cobbtuning Intake
    TXS Catless StealthBack /w Stromung XA
    Nino's Uppipe
    Samco I/C Hoses

SBW
    basically txs stg 4, fmic, pe1820, pe650

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.