blue evo looking for fun

This is a discussion on blue evo looking for fun within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; About two weeks ago I was heading to my friends house when I jump on Rt 8. I don't get ...

SBW

blue evo looking for fun

About two weeks ago I was heading to my friends house when I jump on Rt 8. I don't get too far down the highway before I see a blue evo 8 pass me in the opposite lane for oncoming traffic. I had wanted to race another one for a while, but didn't think anything of it. Sure enough, he must have gotten off the highway and back on in my direction, because when I went from Rt8 to Rt 34, I see a blue car weaving in and out trying to catch up.

Once I see him about two cars back , I get into the right lane to wait for him. Of course some guy in a tiburon was at the light with me trying to race but I was trying to concentrate on the matter at hand. The evo catches up, and we both punch it and I see he at least has an exhaust. He jumps in front, but once my boost comes on I start pulling on him. I wave as I pass to his and his passenger's g/fs in the backseat. What can I say, Im a dork.

We race again from a roll and I beat him again, but this time he says he missed second. I made sure to start that roll in second. He asks me what I have done and I reply with "a lot" because its quite obvious that it takes a lot for rex's to beat the avg evo so he can use his imagination.

We go to get a light, but traffic pulled out in front of us so I let him go. I don't think I would have done so well if he didn't have 4 people in the car, not to mention he was a big boy and so was everyone else in the car.

meh, I still beat'em, I'm just happy cuz he got off the highway and back on the wrong way just to race me.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

nice kill.. what mods u running?
    03' WRB WRX, 5spd
    AccessPort w/ VF34 (PDX Tuning map)
    Cobbtuning Intake
    TXS Catless StealthBack /w Stromung XA
    Nino's Uppipe
    Samco I/C Hoses

SBW
    basically txs stg 4, fmic, pe1820, pe650