First I'd like to say hello to the board. I've been a long time member of Maxima.org forums and currently I'm having a hard time deciding whether or not to part out my 98 Maxima and go for an '05 STi in platinum silver.
Here is a link to my Maxima so you can see what I'd be parting out and selling...
My main question for you guys is will I be as happy as I think I'll be with an STi? I want to move on to something powerful and I love the looks of the STi (although my fiance hates how it looks)
Please post your opinions on whether I should hold the Maxima for a little longer, or move into the world of boost and AWD.
Thanks in advance for your .02