V6 Firebird revs at me!

This is a discussion on V6 Firebird revs at me! within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I laughed and figured I would give the poor, stupid kid a head start. The light turned green and he ...

V6 Firebird revs at me!

I laughed and figured I would give the poor, stupid kid a head start. The light turned green and he took off without so much as a wheel chirp. I let him get one car length ahead of me as I left normally in 1st. I shifted at 5,000rpm and punched it. By the time I was shifting into second, I blasted past him.

I get some STRANGE races when I leave my numbers on my car!

-Jim

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

v6 f bodies are a joke,

i can trash them in my accord

nice disposal
    Edge of The Blade

A kid in an early '90s Accord did the same thing to me yesterday. I didn't bother launching so it was dead even right until about 4000rpms in first gear. At which point my WRX leaps forward like a rabid greyhound. Bye bye, Accord.

-Pace

str
    You should have saved your gas but I know it's tempting when someone wants to race.

I raced my friend's "souped-up" V6 Automatic Camaro with my 100 fwhp (yes, dyno-proven!) '91 Eclipse GS a few years back.

Beat him.

BWAHAHAHA!
    2002 Subaru Impreza WRX
    Midnight Black Pearl

Originally posted by str
    You should have saved your gas but I know it's tempting when someone wants to race.
    You could also walk if you don't want to race.

WRX's should be driven very fast! I beat this del sol so bad, he stopped 3 cars lengths behind me at the next light so he didn't have to sit next to me.

It was rather funny because when the light turned green I sat in the road to see if he would drive past me...... nope stayed there. It was 2:00 inthe morning, so I waited for the next green light to go. It was great. He wouldn't even pull up next to me!!
    It is only called speeding if you get caught!

Visit: http://www.silverwrx.com

Originally posted by rugby9

You could also walk if you don't want to race.

WRX's should be driven very fast! I beat this del sol so bad, he stopped 3 cars lengths behind me at the next light so he didn't have to sit next to me.

It was rather funny because when the light turned green I sat in the road to see if he would drive past me...... nope stayed there. It was 2:00 inthe morning, so I waited for the next green light to go. It was great. He wouldn't even pull up next to me!!
    Yo, that is funny as h#ll. I smoked some Mustangs (V6s AND V8s, all modded) with my 95 eclipse GST(was running mid 13's with street tires). One time I smoked this mustang REAL~~~ BAD and he came next to me on next red light. He would NOT even look at me so I got out of my car and knocked on his windows and asked if he wanted to run again......and he STILL did NOT turn around to look at me. And his girlfriend had her face down....it was funny

Originally posted by soulsweeper

He would NOT even look at me so I got out of my car and knocked on his windows and asked if he wanted to run again......and he STILL did NOT turn around to look at me. And his girlfriend had her face down....it was funny
    Now THAT is funny! It's a good thing he didn't shoot you for humiliating him in front of his girl. LOL, man that is such a wonderful picture!
    All those who believe in psychokinesis, raise my hand. - Steven Wright

Moderator, of the "Super" persuasion

Originally posted by WRXed

Now THAT is funny! It's a good thing he didn't shoot you for humiliating him in front of his girl. LOL, man that is such a wonderful picture!
    Dude.
    It was so great. I'll never forget it. That red mustang.
    Two of my friends who were in the car was laughing sooooo hard at him, too. Fun stuff!!