Evo vs STi
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Evo vs STi within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Today is the day I sold my STi... Couldn't afford it... Before I sold it I happend to get to ...

Evo vs STi

Today is the day I sold my STi... Couldn't afford it...
    Before I sold it I happend to get to race an evo, was stock... Still had dealership tags...

Toyed with him a bit... Followed him... When he was at full throttle I was pulling fairly good. Got him at a light... I was behind him though. Dumbass in a Honda accord next to me rolls down his window and says 'do you take it in the ass?' I was like what? My attention now turned to the green light.. I slip launched it, the evo had 2 cars on me because he launched first. Missed second, evo now had 3... Pulled through 3rd 4th and shifted to fifth ... I had pulled on him now at 1 car length, we both let off. We took some fast coners and went up some hills... He was getting some awful tire squeel on the coners, looked like he almost lost it on one....
    All in all it was fun messin with the evo before I sold the STi.. Always wanted to race an Evo...
    Knew it would be a good race... Didn't pull on him that hard...

BTW my mods were perrin DP and perrin shortram

Long live the STi!!!!!

also i bought an 04 hyndai elantra gt (i know it's not near as cool as the sti but 300$ cheaper a month)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

sht

Re: Evo vs STi

Originally posted by slowmo
    Today is the day I sold my STi... Couldn't afford it...
    Before I sold it I happend to get to race an evo, was stock... Still had dealership tags...

Toyed with him a bit... Followed him... When he was at full throttle I was pulling fairly good. Got him at a light... I was behind him though. Dumbass in a Honda accord next to me rolls down his window and says 'do you take it in the ass?' I was like what? My attention now turned to the green light.. I slip launched it, the evo had 2 cars on me because he launched first. Missed second, evo now had 3... Pulled through 3rd 4th and shifted to fifth ... I had pulled on him now at 1 car length, we both let off. We took some fast coners and went up some hills... He was getting some awful tire squeel on the coners, looked like he almost lost it on one....
    All in all it was fun messin with the evo before I sold the STi.. Always wanted to race an Evo...
    Knew it would be a good race... Didn't pull on him that hard...

BTW my mods were perrin DP and perrin shortram

Long live the STi!!!!!

also i bought an 04 hyndai elantra gt (i know it's not near as cool as the sti but 300$ cheaper a month)
    you should have gotten a spec-v. i could have gotten an 03 back when they were new for about 15500.00
    wrx 04 black

workin for the man

Good race! But that sucks that you had to get rid of your sti... Man! you went from one extreme to the other with the hyundai. I guess you had fun while you could.

Originally posted by 03WREX
    Good race! But that sucks that you had to get rid of your sti... Man! you went from one extreme to the other with the hyundai. I guess you had fun while you could.
    My GF traded in a Hyundai Accent on the WRX in my signature. I guess for each one of us that rises up another must fall

Keith
    Miss the wifes WRX, but love my Ralliart!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.