Flogged a Boxster
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Flogged a Boxster within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; So I am on my way up to Mulholland, to put some miles on the WRX, the left lane merges ...

Flogged a Boxster

So I am on my way up to Mulholland, to put some miles on the WRX, the left lane merges right in front of an aggressive driver in a Boxster, I barely squeeze in. He honks...(he he he). I wave. It is a single lane with about 4 cars ahead and opens up into 2 lanes. I make quick work of the openings, pass all the cars and am gone. I see him finally clear all the cars that I passed about 30 lengths ago. I am up to about 100 mph and I don't let him get near 20 lengths from me. We stop for the light, I am turning onto Mulholland and he is to my right, I wave again (hoping he was a good sport, given I in no way got in his way...he he he). I guess the Arab didn't like white guys. He flipped me off...end of story....Mind you, I am still in break-in period, and may have pushed to 5,000 RPM a couple of times...but usually remained around 4,000 RPM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Nice run, like you I'm still in the break in and I myself have hit the 5,000 mark a couple times too. Man is it tough staying under that mark. Nice run, too bad the guy was a jerk.

Adam

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.