Flogged a Boxster

This is a discussion on Flogged a Boxster within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; So I am on my way up to Mulholland, to put some miles on the WRX, the left lane merges ...

Flogged a Boxster

So I am on my way up to Mulholland, to put some miles on the WRX, the left lane merges right in front of an aggressive driver in a Boxster, I barely squeeze in. He honks...(he he he). I wave. It is a single lane with about 4 cars ahead and opens up into 2 lanes. I make quick work of the openings, pass all the cars and am gone. I see him finally clear all the cars that I passed about 30 lengths ago. I am up to about 100 mph and I don't let him get near 20 lengths from me. We stop for the light, I am turning onto Mulholland and he is to my right, I wave again (hoping he was a good sport, given I in no way got in his way...he he he). I guess the Arab didn't like white guys. He flipped me off...end of story....Mind you, I am still in break-in period, and may have pushed to 5,000 RPM a couple of times...but usually remained around 4,000 RPM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Nice run, like you I'm still in the break in and I myself have hit the 5,000 mark a couple times too. Man is it tough staying under that mark. Nice run, too bad the guy was a jerk.

Adam