The cheeseburger kill

This is a discussion on The cheeseburger kill within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I'm rolling to Atco the last time before clutch destruction and I stop at BK to grab my usual burgers ...

The cheeseburger kill

I'm rolling to Atco the last time before clutch destruction and I stop at BK to grab my usual burgers and drink. I line up against a Z-28 and I'm busy munching down. Perfect time to race me, right? Sure. So he takes off and I casually shift with my burger in my hand. After I blow by in third I wave to him with my cheeseburger in my hand. Seemed appropriate.

-Jim

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

haha!

that is one of the best kill stories I have heard!
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    Originally posted by zoophagy
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

LOL!

Hammerdown Mod of Thunder josnroh's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Joe/Flyin' Under The Radar
    The Legendary Hammerdown Wagon(sold)
    Bugeye Mafia #337
    2015 Buckeye Boxer WRX Lightning Red

Administrator
    I Support ClubWRX
    That will now be known as "The cheeseburger wave"

Nice kill! Glad you didnt drop the burger.

I posted a kill on here awhile ago about me racing a Z28 as I was leaving Bojangles. I had my tea in the cup holder up by the vents (horrible place for a cupholder, btw) and when I took off it came flying out and went all over me. I kept in it but afterwards all I could do was laugh. I got wned: by the tea.
    2002 WRX 352whp & 341ft-lbs *SOLD*
    12.5@109
    2004 SRT4 449whp & 457ft-lbs
    11.6@125

Re: The cheeseburger kill

Originally posted by PPMotorsports
    I'm rolling to Atco the last time before clutch destruction and I stop at BK to grab my usual burgers and drink. I line up against a Z-28 and I'm busy munching down. Perfect time to race me, right? Sure. So he takes off and I casually shift with my burger in my hand. After I blow by in third I wave to him with my cheeseburger in my hand. Seemed appropriate.

-Jim
    Ain't no way you can race without dropping a pickle! LOL

Originally posted by silverscooby

I posted a kill on here awhile ago about me racing a Z28 as I was leaving Bojangles. I had my tea in the cup holder up by the vents (horrible place for a cupholder, btw) and when I took off it came flying out and went all over me. I kept in it but afterwards all I could do was laugh. I got wned: by the tea.
    I don't know why anyone calls it a cupholder, when a more suitable name for it in that terrible location is a "beverage launcher". Although it's fine when driving normally, and the A/C keeps the bottled water nicely chilled.

2007 VW GTI 6 spd. No times yet
    2000 Firehawk convertible 6spd- 12.52 @ 114.7 mph. 2.09 60'

Sold: 2004 Mini Cooper S. 14.95 @ 93.8 mph.
    Sold: 2004 GTO 6 spd. 13.4 @ 104.5 mph
    Sold: 2002 WRX 5spd. 13.39 @100.7 mph. 1.81 60'

Re: The cheeseburger kill

Originally posted by PPMotorsports

-Jim
    Reminds me of a race I got into in my 1971 with a factory 4 speed years ago. I had a super sized Mc Donalds drink between my legs (no cupholders). My enthusiastic shifting of course caused me to squeeze the cup spilling coke all over myself. When I got home I had to use some text books I luckily had in my car to cover up the embarassing victory.
    2004 WRX

Originally posted by silverscooby

Damn cup holder... Same thing happened to me. The coffee that spilled over the vent still freezes at night, and I cant turn the vents without a fight....
    Platinum WRX Wagon Cobb Stage2
    TXS stealth back/UP with custom Magnaflow muffler
    whiteline adj rear sb, whiteline Antilift kit, whiteline rear strut brace, front strut brace, MRT lightened pulley
    No more AEM Cai ! , 3/16 mod, Grounding mod, Kartboy SS and bushing, Autometer 3 gauge pack and A-pillar

Re: Re: The cheeseburger kill

Originally posted by 2004SilverWRX
    Reminds me of a race I got into in my 1971 with a factory 4 speed years ago. I had a super sized Mc Donalds drink between my legs (no cupholders). My enthusiastic shifting of course caused me to squeeze the cup spilling coke all over myself. When I got home I had to use some text books I luckily had in my car to cover up the embarassing victory.
    The next week I went over in my neon, whose cupholders are limited by height. That was the next trip to Atco. I'm not dumb enough to give myself tea crotch on the way to the track. I'd gladly do it if I weren't on my way somewhere.

-Jim