WRX vs. some kind of Honda - Page 4
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

This is a discussion on WRX vs. some kind of Honda within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally posted by wombat look I'm not trying to flame you but that is a pretty dumb statement, for example ...

Originally posted by wombat

look I'm not trying to flame you but that is a pretty dumb statement, for example there is a prelude on Hondaprelude.com putting down 550HP and that baby would flat out slap 99% of these WRX's don't forget how much flywheel power these AWD cars lose in the drive train.
    It would be a dumb statement if there were very many hondas putting down 550hp, however, most hondas you see on the street are putting down numbers nowhere near that. Chances are VERY good that it wasn't a 550hp car. An assumption....maybe. Dumb statement, no. I'm just trying to give this guy the benefit of the doubt. Even if his gear selection was terrible, it's still possible he could've pulled on a honda. Now for this RSXracer guy: he sucks. He's just here to antagonize and can't we make him go away? He has nothing constructive to say.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by soulsweeper
    RSXracer.......
    Can I ask how fast your car runs?

I just wanted to know for some reason.
    I would like to know this as well.I'm too lazy to look through all the threads to see if it was already mentioned.What are your numbers,I'm intrigued.
    Fighting on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics,whether you win or lose,you're still retarded.

Complaint Department

rsx racer,

why are you here? you OBVIOUSLY don't come here for intelligent performance reading, b/c you never post anything worth reading in the performance, suspension, maintenance or any other forum. not even off topic.

are you a kill story police officer? what's your deal? is this really fun for you? it seems SO LAME that you come here to police a kill board on a car site that you don't own.

what gives man? you wonder why you get no respect here. respect is a 2 way street, and you give none, how can you expect to get any in return when all you do is post useless shi+ and start flame wars.

sure, i think this kill is BS, but why is it your duty to patrol the web and point that out? most people got that this kill story wasn't interesting when he DIDNT EVEN KNOW THE CAR HE RACED. it's like me sayiing, "I KILLED THIS BLUE CAR!!"

don't you see what a dork that makes you? at least talk some crank talk and get some people believing you know what you're talking about. i've never heard you even talk about your car once. what's up? i drove it, i loved it. great interior, nice 6 peed, nice pull. just too small for me, i needed 4 doors.

instead, you come across as a loser becasue you are just here for no good reason. you're not even a piece of comic relief.

no flame intended, i really want answers. i'm totally perplexed at your purpose here.

dR

Ladies and Gentleman, dark_rex has laid the smack down.

dR is just posting what we all have been thinking. I don't mind him talking up the RSX because it's a nice car, but seriously....

Originally posted by RSXracer200
    blah blah blah
    - Just another ricer with a fart can - and like a fart can, makes a irritating sound...

Death to all you wiggy-wiggy white boys

RSXRicer has been:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails kittyowned.jpg  
    FUNKED1
    GO PETTER & TOMMI!!!

Originally posted by wrxinthehouse

It would be a dumb statement if there were very many hondas putting down 550hp, however, most hondas you see on the street are putting down numbers nowhere near that. Chances are VERY good that it wasn't a 550hp car. An assumption....maybe. Dumb statement, no. I'm just trying to give this guy the benefit of the doubt. Even if his gear selection was terrible, it's still possible he could've pulled on a honda. Now for this RSXracer guy: he sucks. He's just here to antagonize and can't we make him go away? He has nothing constructive to say.
    agreed... and also I bet that aussie guy on this board with the old style WRX would flat out flay almost any honda in any gear.
    generalisations are dumb and ignorant so is stiring up crap on usually friendly chat boards.

Originally posted by Wigga Killa

- Just another ricer with a fart can - and like a fart can, makes a irritating sound...

hahahaa damn thats funny I'm gonna use that

Originally posted by PlatinumWRX
    Ladies and Gentleman, dark_rex has laid the smack down.
    Laid the smack down my @$$,LOL.He b!tch slapped him then said "pardon me".
    Fighting on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics,whether you win or lose,you're still retarded.

Complaint Department

Moderating YOU
    before you had your Subaru!
    I Support ClubWRX
    I've already said my peace regarding our Kill Story Cop, but I wanted to add this...

Armin - ClubWRX Admin/Moderator since 2002
    Vice President and Editorial Manager, NWMotiv.com
    Photography Portfolios: ArminAusejo.com | ArminWeddings.com
    President, Project One Car Club
    02 WRX "EVA-00" | 15 Audi S3 "Ella" | 2010 A4 (traded in) | 02 M3 "M-Thrizzle" (traded in) | 08 STI "Blaze" (sold)
    djrez4 is a genius | ScoobyDMC #010

I think I will add this too.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails owned.jpg  
    Last edited by AaronC; 07-25-2002 at 09:08 AM.

TY, TY

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails thank you thank you.jpg  

RSXracer200
    umm i forgot to tell u before im done with this thread but not to worry i know how much u all like reading my infuriating but yet fair and true posts...here is another wrx kill that has been blown to pieces---http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6951

enjoy as this is just another obvious bull**** story.

Originally posted by RSXracer200
    umm i forgot to tell u before im done with this thread but not to worry i know how much u all like reading my infuriating but yet fair and true posts...here is another wrx kill that has been blown to pieces---http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6951

enjoy as this is just another obvious bull**** story.
    wow, your just the awsomest bs killer in the world....guess what?

Edge of The Blade

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.