WRX vs. some kind of Honda - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

This is a discussion on WRX vs. some kind of Honda within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; ...

RSXracer200 Needs to go!

Last edited by AaronC; 07-23-2002 at 12:22 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Actually, during normal driving (i.e. no clear path in front of me because there's a Toyota Tercel driving in the left lane) I shift into 4th at around 40mph.

But if I'm DRIVING driving... 2nd gear stays until 60mph.
    2002 Subaru Impreza WRX
    Midnight Black Pearl

RSXracer200

Re: RSXracer200 Needs to go!

Originally posted by AaronC

ban me for what.....telling the truth? umm no, your just want to ban me for setting people strait when there first post on here is some cheesy (full of wholes like swiss) kill story that is a obvious example of a wrxer's creative mind.

so u beat him from a role by punching it at 50mph in 4th huh? sure ya did, i can see that happening when at that pace you would be accelerating about as fast as a snail....but hey it could happen,i mean i beat a 2.5rs today from a 20mph role and i had it in 6th the whole time. but i'll say this if it was a wrx i would have had to go into 5th though

LOL like me or not you dont have to admit it....every1 know this kill is b.s.

My only desire right now is that you participate in some sort of grammar class. I also hope that the beforementioned grammar class keeps you so busy that you will be unable to post your butchery of the english language on this or any other site I frequent. Thank you, pull through.

The RSX board is calling you. Answer the call.

Re: Re: WRX vs. some kind of Honda

Originally posted by RSXracer200

Edit: also this is only his second post.....are u all realy to blind to see the B.S. he's waving in your faces?

your just want to ban me for setting people strait when there first post on here is some cheesy (full of wholes like swiss) kill story that is a obvious example of a wrxer's creative mind.

Since you LOVE to point out flaws, how about this one? Make up your mind was it his first post or second post? And I won't even touch on the obvious flaws in your spelling and/or grammar.
    Rubber Duckies Fair Well in the Rain

Where's the logic in "its only his 2nd post, can't you see the bull****"

Does this mean that every single new member to the board is also a new driver?
    Does this mean that every single new member to the board has to start out in the beginning by posting bull****?

"I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

Originally posted by wrxinthehouse
    I agree with dR, but I also believe it's possible to kill a honda in 4th at 50mph.
    look I'm not trying to flame you but that is a pretty dumb statement, for example there is a prelude on Hondaprelude.com putting down 550HP and that baby would flat out slap 99% of these WRX's don't forget how much flywheel power these AWD cars lose in the drive train. Again not trying to bag the WRX either I'm just saying "kill a honda" is a bit of a sweeping statement. I love the WRX and think it's an awesome car but I like honda's too
    (Hate riced out ones though, But I've seen some seriously riced WRX's too

RSXracer200
    Originally posted by wombat

look I'm not trying to flame you but that is a pretty dumb statement, for example there is a prelude on Hondaprelude.com putting down 550HP and that baby would flat out slap 99% of these WRX's don't forget how much flywheel power these AWD cars lose in the drive train. Again not trying to bag the WRX either I'm just saying "kill a honda" is a bit of a sweeping statement. I love the WRX and think it's an awesome car but I like honda's too
    (Hate riced out ones though, But I've seen some seriously riced WRX's too
    thank you wombat....finaly a wrxer that dosnt have his head in the clouds

like i said none of u other wrx drivers have to agree but this post is BULL plain and simple.

RSXracer200

Re: Re: Re: WRX vs. some kind of Honda

Originally posted by campbell

Since you LOVE to point out flaws, how about this one? Make up your mind was it his first post or second post? And I won't even touch on the obvious flaws in your spelling and/or grammar.
    yes and now im going to point out some of your flaws....such as your inability to read whole threads and comprehend everything. he made his first two posts on clubwrx in this thread and both were before my first post in this thread, the first time i posted i was refering to him being a bull****ter and only having made to posts so far. then the next time i was refering to his very first post which is his b.s. story.

go back and reread the whole thread and u will see....stop trying to make me look bad all your doing is making yourself look stupid

Re: Re: Re: Re: WRX vs. some kind of Honda

the first time i posted i was refering to him being a bull****ter and only having made to posts so far.
    Alright point taken. Although it has little to do with my inability to read and comprehend "whole threads". But now you make me resort to pointing out the obvious grammatical errors that you continue to make which I didn't point out in the last posts. One prime example is the incorrect usuage of two/to. And this is just the last post, even after other people have brought to your attention your piss poor grammar and or spelling. It would make your points at least a little more respectable if you could get them across in a educated manner.
    Rubber Duckies Fair Well in the Rain

RSXracer200
    that would be because i am typing fast an like i said many other times....i realy dont care what others say.

all u are the ones that started to flame me, all i did was call bull on this kill and right away every1 jumps on me even though its pretty easy to see i blown this kill to pieces with a little comon sence.

that would be because i am typing fast an like i said many other times....i realy dont care what others say.

all u are the ones that started to flame me, all i did was call bull on this kill and right away every1 jumps on me even though its pretty easy to see i blown this kill to pieces with a little comon sence.

first try

before you try and tackle common sense, baby steps first

anyway, go to csi, h-t, SHO, honda society or whatever cespool of visors there may be if you want to clear kill sections of bs im sure there is much more to deal with there
    Edge of The Blade

Here's what I don't get: Why would a WRX have any trouble at all dispatching a Honda. It's not even a good kill story, so why bothering calling BS!

-Jim

RSXRacer,
    Maybe if you didn't grab your knife, gun and small explosives and literally DESTROY the other person with your accusations, things wouldn't be so bad.

Example:

your obviously a ricer if u cant tell what kind of honda your looking at when you see one. and also if u cant tell what honda it was how do u know it was a honda at all?

Could be:

Are you certain it was a Honda? How did you know it was a Honda if you didn't know the model?

Example:
    also you down shift to 4th at 50mph when you were supposed to down shift to 2nd at them speeds and yet u still pulled in your wrx huh? most of you might not like me but as you can see this story is like a piece of swiss cheese.....full of wholes.

Could be:

I am dubious of your story in that you downshifted to 4th at 50mph and still pulled. The approximate RPM at 50mph in 4th gear is 2542. I find it difficult to believe you could still have pulled in such a high gear.

Ok, so I "British manners"-coated it a bit, but come on, is it really that hard to wait to sling poop until you're SURE??

BTW, 2542 RPM is what 50mph in 4th gear should be.

It was probably a STOCK Honda. In which case this would probably be possible. Even if not, who cares? So he embellished a little? Who doesn't on these stories? It's not a big deal. I don't feel cheated, with my wife knocked up, my kids missing and my bank account drained or something. Geez.
    2002 Subaru Impreza WRX
    Midnight Black Pearl

I think that you are missing the point here, RSXRacer200. You irritate people because you make the same sort of over generalizations that you thanked wombat for "clearing up" with the WRX beating all Hondas thing. You are basically saying that no WRX could possibly beat any Honda from a roll in 4th gear starting at 50mph. I would bet serious amounts of money (if I were a betting man) that there is at LEAST one Honda out there that a WRX could beat from a roll in 4th gear starting at 50mph. That being the case, you're logic makes no sense. How do you know what really happened? You weren't there, and neither were any of the rest of us. Common courtesy says you give the person the benefit of the doubt, until proven otherwise. It's not like he said he beat a 911 Turbo from a roll....
    All those who believe in psychokinesis, raise my hand. - Steven Wright

Moderator, of the "Super" persuasion

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast