WRX vs. some kind of Honda - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

This is a discussion on WRX vs. some kind of Honda within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; trailboss your just mad because i blew away some b.s. wrx kill story its so easy to see that story ...

RSXracer200
    trailboss your just mad because i blew away some b.s. wrx kill story

its so easy to see that story is bull****, y cant u see it is clear as day. and if you are a car enthusiast in north america how do you not know what kind of honda your looking at when you see it in front of your face.

dont bother flaming me i just state the facts

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by RSXracer200
    trailboss your just mad because i blew away some b.s. wrx kill story

its so easy to see that story is bull****, y cant u see it is clear as day. and if you are a car enthusiast in north america how do you not know what kind of honda your looking at when you see it in front of your face.

dont bother flaming me i just state the facts
    I'm not mad at you, i'm just suggesting a different location for your knowledge of cars
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

heard of tire spikes? just throw them out your window to get rid of those annoying ricerz...
    La Fee Verte
    Subaru 2002 Impreza WRX Sedan

RSXracer200
    Originally posted by Trailboss516

I'm not mad at you, i'm just suggesting a different location for your knowledge of cars
    ok cool i can respect that

Originally posted by RSXracer200

ok cool i can respect that
    peace
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

I am a ricer because I can't identify a honda? That doesn't make any sense to me, so please, explain. I don't like any hondas so I will not bother to learn what each of them is called. I know what hondas look like, I just can't attach a model name to many of them because I simply do not care. It seems to me that a true ricer would be able to identify any rice burner because they actually like the cars. I did not downshift to second because it would have only been good for about another 14mph before I hit the rev limiter. I did not downshift to third because I was pretty damn sure I would not have to. I chose fourth and it turned out to work fine. Had the other car been faster than it was I would have dropped it down into third, and I was ready to do so. The honda was not fast enough so I did not have to. You do not have the knowledge to say that my story is bull****. You were not in the car I was driving, and unless you were in the car I raced, there is no way you can say what I did is false with anything to back it up.
    Blue 5 speed sedan

I am a ricer because I can't identify a honda? That doesn't make any sense to me, so please, explain. I don't like any hondas so I will not bother to learn what each of them is called. I know what hondas look like, I can't attach a model name to many of them because I simply do not care. It seems to me that a true ricer would be able to identify any rice burner because they actually like the cars. I did not downshift to second because it would have only been good for about another 14mph before I hit the rev limiter. I did not downshift to third because I was pretty damn sure I would not have to. I chose fourth and it turned out to work fine. Had the other car been faster than it was I would have dropped it down into third, and I was ready to do so. The honda was not fast enough so I did not have to. You do not have the knowledge to say that my story is bull****. You were not in the car I was driving, and unless you were in the car I raced, there is no way you can say what I did is false with anything to back it up.
    Blue 5 speed sedan

RSXracer200
    umm ok sure...14mph is still alot, face it i blew up your spot no1 in there right mind will swallow this b.s. kill

You don't seem to get it, I did not need second gear to accelerate faster than the other car, or even third. I beat the honda from 50mph in fourth gear, accept it. Is there anyone besides RSXracer that does not believe what I did?
    Blue 5 speed sedan

Originally posted by Derek
    You don't seem to get it, I did not need second gear to accelerate faster than the other car, or even third. I beat the honda from 50mph in fourth gear, accept it. Is there anyone besides RSXracer that does not believe what I did?
    Derek, you may as well save your breath. I can assure you that whatever you say, he'll try to counter it with some sort of "logic".

RSXracer200, I really don't understand you. I don't honestly think that anybody could be as misled as you portray yourself to be. I am under the impression that you just come on here and try to get people riled up. So, whatever, but at some point people will just ignor you (if not already).
    All those who believe in psychokinesis, raise my hand. - Steven Wright

Moderator, of the "Super" persuasion

RSXracer.......
    Can I ask how fast your car runs?

I just wanted to know for some reason.

^^^^^Ha Ha, that's why he's bitter. I had a Si try to race me on Saturday from a light. He had an a-pillar gauge, so I thought he might be supercharged or at least turbocharged, but from the beating I gave him, I'd have to say it was just a clock in that pillar.

I am a ricer because I can't identify a honda? That doesn't make any sense to me, so please, explain. I don't like any hondas so I will not bother to learn what each of them is called. I know what hondas look like, I just can't attach a model name to many of them because I simply do not care. It seems to me that a true ricer would be able to identify any rice burner because they actually like the cars. I did not downshift to second because it would have only been good for about another 14mph before I hit the rev limiter. I did not downshift to third because I was pretty damn sure I would not have to. I chose fourth and it turned out to work fine. Had the other car been faster than it was I would have dropped it down into third, and I was ready to do so. The honda was not fast enough so I did not have to. You do not have the knowledge to say that my story is bull****. You were not in the car I was driving, and unless you were in the car I raced, there is no way you can say what I did is false with anything to back it up.
    Not really, I don't have one single sticker or body kit on my car. It is completely stock and I can name most of the cars across the board. Don't generalize. I learn what each car is capable of because I know there are true enthusiasts at every manufacture. I will bet there are a bunch of ricer WRX that have nothing but stickers as well.
    I don't agree with the part that he discredit your kill tho.

no offense, man, i don't read the kill board here a lot, but who the heck goes 50mph in fifth gear? i think i'm still in second if i'm hitting it, or third while crueiding. foget fourth! i'm going to try to go 50 in fifth gear at lunch and see if it'll even drive.

and i'm nost supporting rsxracer. i hate "kill" stories and very rarely post here, and i think it makes rsx even more of a loser to troll other car boards kill sections, but this one is a little weak.

dR

I agree with dR, but I also believe it's possible to kill a honda in 4th at 50mph.
    Last edited by wrxinthehouse; 07-23-2002 at 10:21 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.