M3

This is a discussion on M3 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; At a stoplight, see the silver M3 ahead, 2002, larger wheel wells. Looked stock, mid late 20's driver, as i ...

M3

At a stoplight, see the silver M3 ahead, 2002, larger wheel wells. Looked stock, mid late 20's driver, as i see him sitting there, i quickly turn around open the console in the back seat, turn the bottle on, stop at the light, rev the car so he cant hear me purge.. He looks over, laughs and starts getting his rpms up a little bit, at this point the other light is turning yellow so i begin my brake torque, release on green, launch on him by a car, hit the button, 1 -2 more cars, release the button at 100mph (car ahead on his lane) other car makes it through the yellow, we catch another light, i roll down my tinted windows (13%) He has this HUGE look of astonishment on his face "Dude that isint stock is it?!" "Nahh just an Automatic with a catback!!"

Rob

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I LOVE IT!

Great job! Has to feel fantastic, huh? What do you think he paid for his car? $50k? $60k? Wow... Nice kill!

Haha...

Laying the smack down.
    2004 STI White/Gold
    251whp & 263ft/lbs ( Stock ): 0-60 = 4.8 ( Fastest = 4.1 ) & 1/4 = ?
    276whp & 290ft/lbs ( DP ): 0-60 = 4.5 & 1/4 = 12.9 @ 105mph

That is some quality regulation
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

Without that bottle you would be toast.

Good kill though, an auto stomping an M3. WOW!

-FACTION
    /:

M3...

They are fast cars no doubt... they could do the quarter in about 13.2 at about 107. But they are not as fast as corvettes, the M3's will start getting reeled in pretty good after 100+. Very damn impressive that you beat that M3 by about 3 cars...especially in an auto. What other mods besides Nitrous do u have... Anyways, great kill .

congrats

Nothing sweeter than embarrasing a BMW. But i gotta ask, why do people here downplay what they've done? Telling a guy you just have a catback serves no purpose. People deserve to know what just beat them.

BTW what shot are you running?

Cheers

1999.5 Audi A4 1.8T QMS
    P.E.S. T28 Turbocharger Kit, Borla exhaust w/downpipe, Vortrag Hypercoil springs over Bilstein Sports (450lb/500lb), Bailey bypass valve, AWE D.T.S., UUC SSK & RKII, S4 vented wheel liner, EBC Green Stuff pads (F+R), AEZ Radons 18" with Kumho Ecsta Supra 712's, 35% Llumar Charcoal tint, RS-4 Grille.
    "Building boost, breakin hearts"

1994 Mazda Miata C Package
    Racing Beat Hiflow Intake, Enthuza M1 Racer exhaust w/resonator, R.S. Aizawa Slash Intake Lid, KYB AGX's, HDHCDD SCCA solo 1 rollbar, FM NA clutch, FM F+R swaybars, Hella E-code H4 Conversions, CRI Fogs, CRI Air Horns, Lewis Lumbars, Rota Circuit 8's 15" with Toyo T1-S's, Pioneer Premier DEH-P440 with Infiniti Kappas 6 1/2 (doors), Infiniti Kappas 3 1/2 (headrests), some chrome bits, Voodoo.
    "It's not how fast you go, its how little you slow down."

Re: congrats

I told him, but i started out with that statement

Originally posted by Lawrider
    Nothing sweeter than embarrasing a BMW. But i gotta ask, why do people here downplay what they've done? Telling a guy you just have a catback serves no purpose. People deserve to know what just beat them.

BTW what shot are you running?

Cheers

1999.5 Audi A4 1.8T QMS
    P.E.S. T28 Turbocharger Kit, Borla exhaust w/downpipe, Vortrag Hypercoil springs over Bilstein Sports (450lb/500lb), Bailey bypass valve, AWE D.T.S., UUC SSK & RKII, S4 vented wheel liner, EBC Green Stuff pads (F+R), AEZ Radons 18" with Kumho Ecsta Supra 712's, 35% Llumar Charcoal tint, RS-4 Grille.

1994 Mazda Miata C Package
    Racing Beat Hiflow Intake, Enthuza M1 Racer exhaust w/resonator, R.S. Aizawa Slash Intake Lid, KYB AGX's, HDHCDD SCCA solo 1 rollbar, FM NA clutch, FM F+R swaybars, Hella E-code H4 Conversions, CRI Fogs, CRI Air Horns, Lewis Lumbars, Rota Circuit 8's 15" with Toyo T1-S's, Pioneer Premier DEH-P440 with Infiniti Kappas 6 1/2 (doors), Infiniti Kappas 3 1/2 (headrests), some chrome bits, Voodoo.
    "It's not how fast you go, its how little you slow down."

Re: M3...

Originally posted by BobbyD
    the M3's will start getting reeled in pretty good after 100+.
    Um, M3's power comes on late. After 100 mph they start to really pull. Where did you here that you can reel them in after 100?

Re: Re: M3...

Originally posted by 2001S4

Um, M3's power comes on late. After 100 mph they start to really pull. Where did you here that you can reel them in after 100?
    I think his comment was comparing the M3 to a Corvette, still raises some doubt to me but what do I know.

Hey Lawrider.....where is the text in your post, your sig is about 75% bigger than your post

Glepko,

Sorry, still learning the software format here

BTW RobPA what shot are you running? Is it into the throttle body, or just normally into the manifold?

Cheers

BTW still learning the software, so beware the sig problems
    99.5 A4 1.8T28
    P.E.S. T28 Turbo Kit, Racetec Z-Flo FMIC, 1/8 Test Pipe w/Milltek Exhaust, Vortrag Hypercoil Springs over Bilstein Sports (450lb/500lb), W.O.A. Stage II Clutch, Racetec 4-pt Strut Brace, A.W.E. A Pillar Boost Gauge, Bailey BPV, Valeo E-Codes w/ Phillips 5300K H.I.D., APR Snubbie, Strat cartridge SSK, S4 Vented Wheel Liner, Brembo Rotors w/ Hawk HPS Pads(F)/EBC Greens(R), Denso Iridium IK-22's, Hella Supertones, O.Z. 17" SL's w/ Kumho Ecsta Supra 712's, Alpine CDA-7894, MB Quart QSD 213, Rockford Fosgate 501.1bd, Alpine SWR-1241D, P.P.I. A.400, 35% Llumar Charcoal tint, UUC RKII, RS-4 Grille.

94 Miata C Package (a.k.a. Nougat)
    Flying Miata's FM2 intercooled GT28 turbo kit, Shiv fuel rail, AEM wideband O2, FM turbo exhaust, R.S. Aizawa Slash Intake Lid, KYB AGX's, HDHCDD 4-Point rollbar, FM NA clutch, FM F+R swaybars, Hella E-Code H4 Conversions, CRI Fogs, CRI Air Horns, Lewis Lumbars, Momo Monte Carlo, Rota Circuit 8's 15" with Toyo T1-S's, Pioneer Premier DEH-P440 with Infiniti Kappas 6 1/2 (doors), Infiniti Kappas 3 1/2 (headrests), some chrome bits, Voodoo.
    "It's not how fast you go, its how little you slow down...but 9.5hp/lb helps!"

I Support ClubWRX
    LOL. I love it. Handed that M3 his a$$.

I was neck and neck with an 2002 M3 a couple months ago up to 80mph before HE shut down.

Kurlee Daddee
    (THE ORIGINAL)

Originally posted by Lawrider
    Glepko,

Sorry, still learning the software format here

BTW RobPA what shot are you running? Is it into the throttle body, or just normally into the manifold?

Cheers

BTW still learning the software, so beware the sig problems

60 shot into the throttle bod, Full throttle and momentary switch

At least he wasn't a prick. Sounds like a good race to me.