So I pull 2 cars on a '03 SVT cobra in 4th, and then....
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on So I pull 2 cars on a '03 SVT cobra in 4th, and then.... within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; So I see a new svt cobra in traffic today on the highway...he kinda is avoiding looking at me. Eventually ...

So I pull 2 cars on a '03 SVT cobra in 4th, and then....

So I see a new svt cobra in traffic today on the highway...he kinda is avoiding looking at me. Eventually we get barely enough room to line up and I punch it in 4th at around 4500 rpm. Put like 2 cars on him by the top of 4th, then we ran out of room. I was like whaat? My car is currently a hair faster than stock, I ran a 13.0x@105 last week (it needs tuning). So we got caught in some bumper to bumper traffic and I asked him if he was in the wrong gear or something. Turns out it wasn's a cobra at all - just a GT with a bumper and badges, and a couple bolt-ons........hahaha.

Kevin
    '04 STi Blue/Gold

XS500/UTEC/UR 785cc/MRT TMIC/3" Catless/AVO Turbo inlet/APS 70mm CAI/AVC-R/JIC FLT-A2/SSR Type-C

ECUTEK!!!!

349.3 WHP, Dyno Dynamics, 100 octane (torco)

~450 bhp

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

hahahaha. False advertising.

BTW your trap speed is good for high 12s which is quite a bit faster than stock.
    This car is making a poor man even poorer.

so was his car badged as a cobra, or you just mistaked it for a cobra??

o yeah, nice race
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

KEVIN!

Holy sh*t man, I never see you post here!

Just wanted to let you know that the STi catback you sold me at KTR is running top notch and I appreciate you offering it to me back in the day.

Hope all is well w/ the cat less STi.

-Andrew

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.