who will win: e36 m3 or stage 2 wrx? - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

This is a discussion on who will win: e36 m3 or stage 2 wrx? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally posted by BlackSnake excuses? Do you mean Blitz? all the non believers btw nice kill...

Originally posted by BlackSnake
    excuses? Do you mean Blitz?
    all the non believers

btw nice kill
    The Ghosts of Zooph and Sarcasmo Will haunt CLUBWRX forever!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by AwdTurboWrx
    i'm waiting for the excuses...
    No excuses, the WRX guy even admits he jumped the gun.

Lol, give me the momentum and a 1/2 car jump and I'll make things interesting.

I even said that his WRX clearly looked faster, but not by as much as he put on the M3. They were close, no doubt - WRX was faster, no doubt, but not 2-3 cars faster. Even you have to admit that. Gaining the momentum, you can't make up for that in a race. That's the difference between winning and losing. Then again, that is a variable on the street that you ahve to deal with and the M3 went with it, so its a clean run.
    2005 NBP Accord EX-V6 6MT
    AEM CAI, HFP aerokit, Comptech SS
    17" Enkei RS7s on YokoES100 tires

Yeah Ussually He is at my rear bumper. I will get another run as soon as he gets back from Italy.

Originally posted by smokey
    No excuses, the WRX guy even admits he jumped the gun.

Lol, give me the momentum and a 1/2 car jump and I'll make things interesting.

I even said that his WRX clearly looked faster, but not by as much as he put on the M3. They were close, no doubt - WRX was faster, no doubt, but not 2-3 cars faster. Even you have to admit that. Gaining the momentum, you can't make up for that in a race. That's the difference between winning and losing. Then again, that is a variable on the street that you ahve to deal with and the M3 went with it, so its a clean run.
    yeah .. i didn't mean you...blitz M in particular...but you already made a case for them haha

VIDEO

Enjoy

I did get a little of a jump in this race but this is the only one i got on camera ussualy it is a little closer. He still didnt pull on me.

Ill try to get another one some time soon if anybody wants it.
    Does anyone see that something is wrong with that race??

You know what that looked like to me?? "I jump the count, the guy in the M3 looks like he can't drive a damn trycicle let alone an M3, I win yeah yeah my car is now faster than an E46 M3 wooo hooo.

Sorry bro, that did not prove crap to me. An E46 still has a better ET, and a higher trap to your 13.7 at 98MPH. You are in my class bud, not the E46. I get stomped bye E46's, and I know I could hang with you from. This just does not add up.

i'm curious about your times also. BTW if we raced, I would of gladly done it at a track and not on the streets. Somewhere like LACR @ palmdale. You did mention you ran at a track beat a rex and a 350z. Please post your times thanks

P.S. -- My friend also has a 350z and i have no problems giving it a good beating from a stop. I also took him on the highway from 60-115 by a car. (pretty much stock z...just injen cai)
    biltzM ..can you please answer my questions..thanks

Can we guys cool it around here and agree to disagree without elbow jabbing and finger pointing ?

About the video, yeah, thats unbelievable... What was the top speed you reached. Sounded like you were on third. 4 is not bad and 5 aint that good.

Here is more bench racing for y'all.

E46 M3 vs Stage 2 WRX

http://www.car-videos.com/performanc...ID1=12&ID2=287
    Platinum WRX Wagon Cobb Stage2
    TXS stealth back/UP with custom Magnaflow muffler
    whiteline adj rear sb, whiteline Antilift kit, whiteline rear strut brace, front strut brace, MRT lightened pulley
    No more AEM Cai ! , 3/16 mod, Grounding mod, Kartboy SS and bushing, Autometer 3 gauge pack and A-pillar

Originally posted by flyingace
    Can we guys cool it around here and agree to disagree without elbow jabbing and finger pointing ?

About the video, yeah, thats unbelievable... What was the top speed you reached. Sounded like you were on third. 4 is not bad and 5 aint that good.

Here is more bench racing for y'all.

E46 M3 vs Stage 2 WRX

http://www.car-videos.com/performanc...ID1=12&ID2=287
    damn you beat me 2 it! ..i was bout to give exact same link

btw..cobb stage 2 doesnt include uppipe...this guy has an uppipe so add another 7-10whp....not sure what the wastegate turning would do...idk if you'd be boosting more..i mean..cobb stage 2 is supposed 2 control your ecu

biltzM ..can you please answer my questions..thanks
    No problem bro, I do not have the slips in fromt of me but it went something like this:

Run 1 Vishnu stahe 2 guy: I lost, I ran 14.1 at 99 MPH

Run 2 same guy: I won, I ran 14.0xxx?? at 99 MPH

the two races with the Z were similar, times were around 14.1 14.2 98 99 MPH

This is from a few months back.

I still call BS about this guy's video. I'm really not trying to be rude, but this race was bunk.

Adjusting the wastegate allowed me to hit 16.5psi and hold 16psi at redline.

The m3 driver also attended driving school and he is a damn good driver. he also owns a 360 modena. and a modded 911 turbo. those cars will demolish me.

K Blitz. Im done honestly Its like talking to a wall. Nothing gets through to it.

I beat a e46 m3 and people have seen me do it more the once. I only have one video though. Because that is the only time i had a camera.

Even watch it agian u will notice he pulls like a ft and then it stays even. If i hit 5th he would have probably cought up. But I didnt. He will gladly come on and post the story as soon as he gets back from Italy for you. But yet I think that will still be to hard for you to Believe.

Take it or leave it.

Adjusting the wastegate allowed me to hit 16.5psi and hold 16psi at redline.

The m3 driver also attended driving school and he is a damn good driver. he also owns a 360 modena. and a modded 911 turbo. those cars will demolish me.
    its amazing if you hold 16.5 psi at redline...i thought the reason we werent able to do that was because our turbo is too small

I Support ClubWRX
    Yes he jumped the gun, did the E46 pull after that, no. If he hadn't jumped the start it would have been close, but the WRX was pulling. That shows me two things...1: The WRX would have RAPED him from a dig, 2: A stage II wrx traps higher than you think. If the E46 had that much more power from a roll, he would have at least gained the car lenth back, plus the E46 doesn't have to wait for a turbo to spool.

^^^Look!!! I'm bench racing!!!

It spikes to 16.5psi then tapers off to 16+/- .2-3

16 is the most i have hit at redline ussually it is about 15.7-.9

Originally posted by BLITZ's M
    No problem bro, I do not have the slips in fromt of me but it went something like this:

Run 1 Vishnu stahe 2 guy: I lost, I ran 14.1 at 99 MPH

Run 2 same guy: I won, I ran 14.0xxx?? at 99 MPH

the two races with the Z were similar, times were around 14.1 14.2 98 99 MPH

This is from a few months back.

I still call BS about this guy's video. I'm really not trying to be rude, but this race was bunk.
    i'm assuming you did this at sealevel???

here is what i did at palmdale..i'm sure you know since you were from southern cali..that's at about 3600-4000 above sealevel

yesterday it was 95-100 degrees and i ran a 13.8 @ 97mph....than i got kicked out cause i had no helmet ...finally someone let me borrow a helmet..on my 2nd run i hit 13.9 at 96mph...but i messed up...first attempt 2 get into 2nd gear didnt work..2nd did...i know i could of done better ..around 13.7 probably...but i had no helmet and i couldnt run anymore

anyway...well 13.8 at 4000 elevation..is that around 13.4 @ sealevel?? and trps of 97 are about 100-101 @ sealevel? (just guessing ..if i'm wrong ..let me know)

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast