who will win: e36 m3 or stage 2 wrx? - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

This is a discussion on who will win: e36 m3 or stage 2 wrx? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally posted by BLITZ's M You like that huh?? I usually don't get into bench racing much, but love to ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Originally posted by BLITZ's M
    You like that huh??
    I usually don't get into bench racing much, but love to read the bench racing threads because they are funny. So far you are 100% on answering WRX/M3 threads

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

How many times have we posted about the E36 vs. wrx in the past month (4 times at least). Results may vary by driver, by car, and by who cares to tell a true story. In the end some people have beaten e36's with few or no mods and some people with a lot of mods have been pulled on by an e36 with no mods. Good runs anyhow.

Originally posted by Trainrex
    I usually don't get into bench racing much, but love to read the bench racing threads because they are funny. So far you are 100% on answering WRX/M3 threads
    I just like to stir things up a bit, it gives me something to do at work. I love all the kill stories ha ha LOL. I like being an E-button pusher I know "anything can happen on the streets" (as they like to say) I just like to throw in my .02. I agree bench racing is sorta dumb when you get right down to it.

I Support ClubWRX
    I just like to stir things up a bit, it gives me something to do at work. I love all the kill stories ha ha LOL. I like being an E-button pusher I know "anything can happen on the streets" (as they like to say) I just like to throw in my .02. I agree bench racing is sorta dumb when you get right down to it.
    I think we should change the title WRX vs. The World to "Bench racing at it's finest"

Or how bout "Cool stories that may or may not be true, but hey at least they're sometimes cool and true"

I Support ClubWRX
    Originally posted by wrxsc
    Or how bout "Cool stories that may or may not be true, but hey at least they're sometimes cool and true"
    LOL

Here, I'll start.....

I pulled up next to this widebody 930 with a loud exhaust doing 80 in my stage II rex, and from a roll put 3 buslengths on him instantly etc etc etc......
    Last edited by Trainrex; 07-21-2004 at 01:33 PM.

LOL

Here, I'll start.....

I pulled up next to this widebody 930 with a loud exhaust doing 80 in my stage II rex, and from a roll put 3 buslengths on him instantly etc etc etc......
    BAWA HA HA!!

Or, how about "I rolled up on this 03' Cobra and gave him the what's up nod, he honked it off and we were off! I don't know what happened but man I totally smoked him! it was so E-awesome! oh yeah my car is bone ass stock, i know crazy huh? I must have a factory freak!

my reply- or you're full of SH**!!! ha ha I love the internet wooo hoooo

I really don't undertsand you guy's Now, I know I was not there, but all these stories about how your stock WRX walked an E36 from a roll does not add up. I have an E36, and I can tell you that not one stock WRX could even hold a candle to me in a roll on! a stock WRX puts down what 185 or something?? C'mon you guy's stop with the tlittle ricey kill storie fantasies.

Now a Stage 2 is a better nmatch for a stock E36, but once you put some basoc mods to that E36 your stage 2 is not gonna hold up from a roll, and even from a dig you may get the jump if you launch properly, but after that I'm gonna pull ya. It's just too funny to read the fantasies that pop up here. I know waht some of you are gonna say, cocky, that car is not invisible, it's not that fast bla blah blah, but let's remember what two cars we are comparing here, a stock WRX or stage 2 against a stock E36 M3 or slightly modded. End Rant!

your retarded or something..what i have is stage 2 just without reflash...i put down as much as cobb stage 2..cobb stage 2 doesnt include uppipe

m3's are not invincible
    The Ghosts of Zooph and Sarcasmo Will haunt CLUBWRX forever!!!

=
    Originally posted by AwdTurboWrx
    your retarded or something..what i have is stage 2 just without reflash...i put down as much as cobb stage 2..cobb stage 2 doesnt include uppipe

m3's are not invincible
    WTF?? that is quiet possibly the most confusing pointless post I have ever seen. I am now dumber for reading it, thank you. Learn how to write bro HA HA

=

WTF?? that is quiet possibly the most confusing pointless post I have ever seen. I am now dumber for reading it, thank you. Learn how to write bro HA HA
    you live in so cal nice..what type of m3's do you own?? what year??..where in so cal..maybe we can meet up and do some runs

I think we should change the title WRX vs. The World to "Bench racing at it's finest"

bench racing?!
    they call STi's STDs because everyone is getting them.

Originally posted by amukaoen
    bench racing?!
    well imma find out what type of m3 he has ..and since he talks so big...we'll do some real racing..unless he declines..than we'll see who the bench racer is

e36 m3 definately isn't invincible, especially for a stage 2 wrx. the reason i asked if i could beat him, and the reason i thought about racing him in the first place was because like i said in my first post, i've taken rides in it and i thought it was not that fast.

Are you guys kidding? When he said bench racing he wasn't talking to you we were just talking about similar scenarios that we have all heard of crazy situations that don't seem to be true but we believe them anyways. As for the e36 not being invincible, I think the poster acknowledged that they are not versus a stage 2. I used to put up good fights with many e36' when i was stage 2 (my friends own 3 of them so i race them regularly). Streko nice runs again, and although unlikely to beat an e36 stock from a roll, anything can happen including a bad engine/tune=black smoke (usually a rich condition). BTW I don't understand why you guys don't get jokes and take everything seriously , I usually take many posts with a grain of salt
    Last edited by wrxsc; 07-22-2004 at 06:31 AM.

I Support ClubWRX
    Originally posted by wrxsc
    Are you guys kidding? When he said bench racing he wasn't talking to you we were just talking about similar scenarios that we have all heard of crazy situations that don't seem to be true but we believe them anyways.
    Actually it's all the "My car is faster than yours" talk when sitting at the computer. Or the "Will my Wrx stage 10 with 6578293 hp take a Viper from a 90mph roll" threads. Those threads are a joke. If you wanna know, take both cars to the track and stop talking about it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.