Beware of some Honda's - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Beware of some Honda's within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Well, those Civics don't look like much, but if you get three of them, a grapling hook and a traqualizer ...

Well, those Civics don't look like much, but if you get three of them, a grapling hook and a traqualizer dart you can take down an entire semi and steal a whole truckload of spoon engines.
    Prodrive Headlight Conversion
    STi Front Grill
    Turbochargers.com Stage 1 Turbo Upgrade - T28 Compressor
    The most important mod is the one behind the steering wheel
    Wagons Are Cool Check Out My Baby Here!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by koyokid
    Well, those Civics don't look like much, but if you get three of them, a grapling hook and a traqualizer dart you can take down an entire semi and steal a whole truckload of spoon engines.
    L O L

Actually I was thinking of getting a Honda as a hood ornament.

-Pace

Man, I saw a honda tonight similar to that picture... except it was a Rodeo on top of it.

All of us were at CiCi's in Arlington, TX and SOMEONE ran a red light. The rodeo ended up on it's side with some lady screaming bloody murder. About 100 people ran over to help and pushed the rodeo back over. Right on top of the Civic!!! There was someone still IN the Civic about a second before it came crashing down on top of it

Scary stuff... but apparently nobody was killed...at least not that I know of.
    2002 Subaru Impreza WRX
    Midnight Black Pearl

Banned
    Originally posted by gryphon
    Man, I saw a honda tonight similar to that picture... except it was a Rodeo on top of it.

All of us were at CiCi's in Arlington, TX and SOMEONE ran a red light. The rodeo ended up on it's side with some lady screaming bloody murder. About 100 people ran over to help and pushed the rodeo back over. Right on top of the Civic!!! There was someone still IN the Civic about a second before it came crashing down on top of it

Scary stuff... but apparently nobody was killed...at least not that I know of.
    Whyd the push it over on the civic? Cause the civic ran the red light?

Here's the newest type R model:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails typertoilet.jpg  
    Fighting on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics,whether you win or lose,you're still retarded.

Complaint Department

I remember that pic...

That pic was taken about half a year earlier at an Army base.

Some guy in a civic was coming around in the corner in a parking lot, not paying attention to where he was going..

And got ran over by the HUMMV. The guy in the Civic was actually at fault..heheheh.

Dumass. HUMMV are like heavy ass mothers, he's lucky he didn't die.
    1993 RX-7 TT
    http://home.attbi.com/~archangle10/w...7/site1005.jpg
    SSP Pineapple Racing Rebuild/Stage 2 Oil/Rebuilt Tranny/HKS Downpipe/Apex-i PFCw/Commander/RB Dual SS Catback/ACT S/S Clutch/Resurfaced Flywheel/ASI AST/Fluidyne Radiator/Polished UIM/Throttlebody/Efini Y-Pipe/Silicone Hose Job
    Koni Shocks/Eibach Springs/Mazdaspeed Bushings/Brembo Dimpled/Slotted Rotors/G-Stop Steel Brake Lines/EBC Greenstuff
    Kenwood eXcelon Z919 CD-MP3/Infinity Kappa Perfect Sound System/2 JBL Power 360W Amps/2 12" Infinity Kappa Perfect Subs
    Car Pics: http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4291149161
    Modification Pics: http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4291071767

2002 Subaru WRX
    FATT

Originally posted by WRX>MUSTANG

Whyd the push it over on the civic? Cause the civic ran the red light?
    There were just too many people trying to help out and they knew that they had to put the Rodeo back over and half of them didn't even realize the Civic was there!
    2002 Subaru Impreza WRX
    Midnight Black Pearl

Originally posted by gryphon
    There were just too many people trying to help out and they knew that they had to put the Rodeo back over and half of them didn't even realize the Civic was there!
    Civics are small, but not THAT SMALL! DOH!

-Jim

Thanks for some new wallpapers!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.