Dodge Razor Concept
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Dodge Razor Concept within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Has anyone heard about this thing? It hit 0 - 60 in under 6 seconds, pumps out 250 horse power, ...

Dodge Razor Concept

Has anyone heard about this thing? It hit 0 - 60 in under 6 seconds, pumps out 250 horse power, turbo, and 6 speed. And the best part is Targeted Price is: 14,500!!!
    Here's some links check it out!

http://www.allpar.com/model/concepts/dodge-razor.html

http://www.edmunds.com/news/autoshow...3/page026.html

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Look's ok except for the retro dash and the bubble windshield. They need to move the windshield pillars forward and use a flatter windshield. Dash styling should be more along the lines of the RX-8.

-Pace

I'd have to agree with Pace on those points. It almost looks like they have B and C pilars with no A pilars. They should definitely give more forward slope to those front pilars (heck, any slope forward would help). The dash is too retro for me too. It's almost so retro that it's not usable for adding guages, EBC's, etc. Other than those two caveats, I think the car looks pretty cool.
    All those who believe in psychokinesis, raise my hand. - Steven Wright

Moderator, of the "Super" persuasion

I dont know if this is true but I was told they had pulled the plug on the Razor project. Maybe to focus on the the Neon's??

-Fess

Red face

The interior look sucks in my opinion, I don't think its possible to do the old and at the same time new look, it just doesn't work for me. And I am sure the build quality will be Great!! yeah right, for 15k they have to be cutting something, thats less then a Cavalier.

My Mods

"The most important mod is the one behind the steering wheel" - Koyokid RIP

Wouldn't that defeat the purpose of the Neon SRT-4?

I think it looks sweet. I hope they didn't pull the plug on it!
    2002 Blue WRX
    -STi short shifter
    -BPM GT Turbo Back Exhaust
    -AEM short ram
    1969 Chevelle SS

To me the car makes NOTHING but sense. It's cheap they WILL/WOULD sell a LOT of them. I don't think they would have to worry about it possibly being faster then some of their upper tier cars becuase people who buy the nicer cars would have almost NO interest in a gutted/accessoryless(sp?) car like the razor. The only problem is it might compete with the neon. I mean who would actually but a turbo neon when they could have a razor?

I would assume the mindset of someon buying a turbo neon would be "cheap speed" which the razor is better than ALL AROUND!! I could be a bit off too though [heh].
    Stock 2004 WRX STi
    Java Black on Silver

I think from looking at the interior, it's obvious where they cut corners to achieve that $15k pricetag.

I'm sure they would sell like hotcakes though.

-Pace

Jeezus..

There's gonna be TONS more deaths in street racing if that thing comes out!

Punk kid: "C'mon mom, it's only 14,500...it's the same price as that KIA you were gonna get me!!!!:

Mom: "Oh, well..it' is nice looking....okay honey"

Day of Purchase....

Punk kid: "Hell ya mother!#$!%......let's see what this baby can do!!"

HEADLINES: PUNK KID COMMITS SUICIDE FOR 14,500!!!
    1993 RX-7 TT
    http://home.attbi.com/~archangle10/w...7/site1005.jpg
    SSP Pineapple Racing Rebuild/Stage 2 Oil/Rebuilt Tranny/HKS Downpipe/Apex-i PFCw/Commander/RB Dual SS Catback/ACT S/S Clutch/Resurfaced Flywheel/ASI AST/Fluidyne Radiator/Polished UIM/Throttlebody/Efini Y-Pipe/Silicone Hose Job
    Koni Shocks/Eibach Springs/Mazdaspeed Bushings/Brembo Dimpled/Slotted Rotors/G-Stop Steel Brake Lines/EBC Greenstuff
    Kenwood eXcelon Z919 CD-MP3/Infinity Kappa Perfect Sound System/2 JBL Power 360W Amps/2 12" Infinity Kappa Perfect Subs
    Car Pics: http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4291149161
    Modification Pics: http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4291071767

2002 Subaru WRX
    FATT

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.