Thats a nice BOV, but how bout we race?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Thats a nice BOV, but how bout we race? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Ive had my wrx about a month now, and never really had any kind of a race in it yet. ...

Thats a nice BOV, but how bout we race?

Ive had my wrx about a month now, and never really had any kind of a race in it yet. Well theres this white eclipse i always see around here, REAL sharp lookin car, carbon fiber hood, black rims w/ a polished lip, no outrageous body kit/wing/stickers or anything of the sort. I was comin home from work tonight and I passed by him just as he was pullin out into the street. My heart starts goin, oh yeah, this is it, my first race in the rex. So i kinda hang back a little bit, and I see hes speedin up to catch up, and right as about hes at my back door I hear the all too familiar "PSSHHH" So its a gsx then, this is gettin better by the second, so I kinda hang by him, lookin over at him, i see a guage pillar w/ some pretty gauges all lit up, and hes got a buddy in the car whos tryin to ignore me....he floors it. :this is it!: i floor it..just as i floor it... PSSHH...he let off the gas........ok, thats nice....lets try this again...he floors it, i floor it...PSSHH, he lets off....repeat this a couple more times. thats all he did, was just sit next to me and pop his stupid BOV off So ,frustrated i sped up and got away from him. Nice car...stupid owner. Maybe since i dont have a bov I wasnt deemed worthy, maybe his bov was his challenge call, and since i didnt have one to answer back he didnt think i wanted to race, even tho i jumped on him every time hed floor it
    Last edited by IDAFC21; 06-05-2004 at 02:03 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

honk at him and say let's race

Start the three honks from a roll process, or you could just pull up to him and ask what the retail on one of those is.

Btw, smoke him.
    SIRacing.Net

Originally posted by yermom
    heh, fairlady

does not sound like a fast car, no wonder they changed the name for the US market

then proceed to drive into oncoming lanes to ensure a victory for the scoob

after you pull in front of him don't forget to falsh your hazards......... sure sign of victory

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.