WRX Stage2.5 vs SRT4
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on WRX Stage2.5 vs SRT4 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Ill make this short... We both lined up at the light, started revin. Light goes grean, and we go... Got ...

WRX Stage2.5 vs SRT4

Ill make this short...

We both lined up at the light, started revin. Light goes grean, and we go... Got him off the launch, pulled about a car or 2 in second kept pulling through third.. went about half way or so into 4th (still pulling)and shut down.. by that time he was back about a bus length or so.

My mods.. Vf30 turbo, cobb vf30map, STI pinks, walbro, hksbov, txsup, bosal down, gutted mid cat, mbrp catback, k&n panel filter, fishing rods and camping chairs in the back with 2 passengers.

Donno what he had but the bov was audible...probably stock though..he had no passengers
    2003 WRX 5spd Sedan
    ~Stage 4+ 20g~

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Good Kill

Always nice to race a respectable car.
    07 RDX

04 STI: SOLD
    02 4eat Cobb Stg 2 WRX Wagon: Wife's

Nice win. I know when I had a similar set up except a stock turbo and stock EMS and fuel I would murder them from a stop(5+ cars). Could only pull a car legnth from a roll though.
    This car is making a poor man even poorer.

Very nice, good race! I honestly don't see too many srt4's around. I see probably 3 times as many wrx's than srt's. I figured I'd see a lot more since they're so cheap. Maybe one day I'll cross paths with one... hopefully I'll be stage2 by then.

Originally posted by 03WREX
    Very nice, good race! I honestly don't see too many srt4's around. I see probably 3 times as many wrx's than srt's. I figured I'd see a lot more since they're so cheap. Maybe one day I'll cross paths with one... hopefully I'll be stage2 by then.
    If your not at least stage 2, just hope the other guy cant drive because you will probably lose.

Originally posted by Neversatisfied
    Nice win. I know when I had a similar set up except a stock turbo and stock EMS and fuel I would murder them from a stop(5+ cars). Could only pull a car legnth from a roll though.

Stock turbo, pulling on an SRT4 from a roll... haha maybe with a shot of NAWWS
    03 MBP WRX Sedan
    STi RA gearset October 4th,STi Trans Mount
    Cobb AccessECU STG II 16.4psi. Bosal DP, Catless OEM UP, 205/55 ZR16 Futura Ultra Z's.

Nice Kill. That damn AWD gets us eveytime, LOL!
    2006 Subaru Impreza 2.5i [Bone Stock]
    2003 Dodge SRT-4 [303 hp/323 tq] - SOLD

Good kill. Sweet car!
    Slow Neon.

Originally posted by MidnightFLAT4
    There was actually a vid posted on here a few months ago, where a WRX with turboback and utec walked a stock(I think?) SRT4 on the highway. It wasn't a decimation by any means.. Just walked at a slow pace.

I hope the owner who posted the vid would do so again for us to see.. I used to have it around here somewhere, but not anymore
    02 WRX WRBP sedan..
    Upgrades??? stock...

There are plenty of SRT-4's but I have yet to race one. Maybe I will have some luck at the track. Nopi is tommorrow at Steele (1/4 mile track)

When the f0ck is there going to be UTEC for the SRT-4 .. Nathan said it would be ready "soon" back last year.
    Slow Neon.

Good kill man. sounds like the car was running well for that. almost every srt i come across around here has a LOUD BOV... i'm starting to think it's like factory option

Originally posted by jigga
    There was actually a vid posted on here a few months ago, where a WRX with turboback and utec walked a stock(I think?) SRT4 on the highway. It wasn't a decimation by any means.. Just walked at a slow pace.

I hope the owner who posted the vid would do so again for us to see.. I used to have it around here somewhere, but not anymore
    I think you are referring to me, but i might be mistaken. I still have the videos, I just need someone to host them for me . And yes, it was a stock 2004 SRT-4 that i walked with my mods listed in my signature, minus the third gutted cat, at the time i just had UP/DP/MBC. Had we gone from a stop it would have been worse, but i try to baby my transmission.

-BobbyD
    5spd/U/D/MBC/QTEC

You mean, you did not have a UTEC when you walked away from the SRT4 ?
    Platinum WRX Wagon Cobb Stage2
    TXS stealth back/UP with custom Magnaflow muffler
    whiteline adj rear sb, whiteline Antilift kit, whiteline rear strut brace, front strut brace, MRT lightened pulley
    No more AEM Cai ! , 3/16 mod, Grounding mod, Kartboy SS and bushing, Autometer 3 gauge pack and A-pillar

Originally posted by MidnightFLAT4
    Don't know what to tell you. It happened frequently because my old room mate had an SRT-4 and he always wanted to run. Maybe the FMIC gave me the power from a roll I need to take him, because the FMIC killed my power from a stop.(only cut a best of a 1.95 60' time with this set up)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.