Integra....
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Integra.... within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; http://www.janhagenbrock.com/batida/batida.html Drunk driver in Dodge Ram hit the acura, acura hit a car, the car hit another car and finaly ...

J-H

Red face Integra....

http://www.janhagenbrock.com/batida/batida.html

Drunk driver in Dodge Ram hit the acura, acura hit a car, the car hit another car and finaly it crushed a passat.

Driver backs out and takes off. Too bad his license plate got stuck in the acura' crushed frame.

Apparently the guy was driving with a suspended license (DUI) and he was taken to jail. Sentence: 10 years without a license, will never be able to own a car and probably some more jail time and fines....

Nobody got hurt, but the car is just a wreck...

The funny part of it is that it happened in front of my office and I have had people ask me if they knew who the owner was....they have been asking for PARTS

I mean, the car is still sitting on the road and people are willing to take it apart...hahahahaha. This guy yesterday wanted the engine...can you believe this...BTW I need new tires and they look brand new on the acura...maybe I can get a deal Tires + Rims.....

JH

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

ouch that looks nasty!
    2004 Subaru Wrx Sti

Registered User Death To Ricers's Avatar
    And that right there is one reason I dont drink and I will never drink
    2006 WRX
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    You could vote to fix me a sammich.

Funny how they think no license will stop someone from driving. When my wife and I were hit by a drunk driver, he was driving his sisters car (because he could never buy/insure one), without a DL (lifetime revoked). Apparently, he had been convicted of drunk driving like, 14 times.

He probably served 6 mo's in jail, and is driving around drunk every weekend to this day.

I seriously wanted to beat him down after realizing he could have killed us (rear ended us doing 45, didn't even brake), but, he was pretty messed up already, and basically helpless. The cops hadn't showed up yet, and he had his drunk buddies there to witness as well. I would have probably got 1yr in jail, he would have walked away with his 15th slap on his wrist had I done anything....
    2004 Java Black Pearl STI
    Shocks... Pegs... Lucky.

I like those rims. It completes the car.
    02 PSM WRX Cobb Stage 2.5 - SOLD
    05 Stone White SRT4 (CC, 58% Maddog, Gutted DP) SOLD
    2002 Toyota 4runner SR5 4WD - SOLD
    04 BMW 325i
    08 Spark Silver STI - Stage 2 Protuned

when the back is crushed in, it looks like a crx
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3.jpg  

J-H
    Originally posted by skyjock41
    I like those rims. It completes the car.
    That was the first thing I thought. I need new tires...SUURE, I'll take the rims

I wonder if they are still good. The tires are brand new ones, forgot the brand, but very good ones. The car is still outside. I think I should leave a note to the owner...hehehehe

JH

I got dibs on the two front seats!!

Originally posted by thaispic3

looks like crossfire to me
    Last edited by Gone; 06-02-2004 at 11:01 PM.

Originally posted by thaispic3
    haha i agree.... or an ek hatch

i think if sickening to see how easy drunk drivers get off..... i dont even want to get started on this rant..... but the day a drunk driver hits me..... if i am able to walk out of my car...... lets just say he will not be able to successfully walk out of his!
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.