me vs a$$hat in a Grand Am (very long)

This is a discussion on me vs a$$hat in a Grand Am (very long) within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Cliffnotes: Guy goes into oncoming traffic to prove he has a small pen!s. What a TOOL this guy was! I ...

WRX

Thumbs down me vs a$$hat in a Grand Am (very long)

Cliffnotes: Guy goes into oncoming traffic to prove he has a small pen!s.

What a TOOL this guy was! I was heading home after picking up the wife yesterday, minding my own business, when this guy came out of nowhere and started tailgating me in his rusted out mid-90's maroon Grand Am. Usually in this situation, I would've tapped the brakes to let him know I wasn't comfortable with his proximity to my ride, but the way this guy was driving, he would've plowed into me and thought nothing of it. So I decided to try my best to forget about him.

Well after about a mile of tailgate man doing his thing, he apparently didn't like the speed we were travelling. (60 in a 55 on a one lane hwy with cars/semis in front of me) so he starts weaving back and forth as if this would cause him to miraculously be in front of everyone else. Now I was pissed, and I needed to get away from this guy in the worst way.

Eventually the road opened into 2 lanes, and closed back into 1 at the main intersection through town. This was my opportunity. Now just before the lanes started to split, this guy starts leaning over to the new lane and he punched it while having 2 wheels in the gravel shoulder. I thought "hell no, there's no way I'm letting this guy in front of me." For all I knew he would've gotten in front of me and slammed on his brakes.
    So I nailed it when the lane opened up (thank god none of the other trucks/cars got over) and I pulled 10+ cars on this guy and got over once the lanes merged back into one. But wouldn't you know it, this guy stayed on the gas and cut off two semis, again driving in the shoulder to get right behind me again.

At this point, we're stuck right back into traffic going about 5mph under the speed limit (55) and he starts his weaving sh!t again. All of a sudden, he goes into the opposite lane (oncoming traffic) and passes me. There were nothing but cars in front of me, so I thought "where the hell is this guy gonna go?" when suddenly he SLAMS on his brakes and cuts quickly back into the lane about 3 cars ahead of me causing everyone behind him to swerve, brake, and pray! Luckily I was far back enough behind the SUV in front of me that I didn't hit it. What a prick this guy was!! I wanted to follow him home, slash his tires and impregnate his wife.

Now I'm going to go on every pontiac website and call this guy out (referring to thread about some suburban driver)
    13.12@101mph
    248whp 204lb/ft torque
    mods

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered User Death To Ricers's Avatar
    What a complete idoit! I am glad no one got in a wreck, and glad you handled the situation like you did. But about the part of impregnating his wife. . . I dont want to imagine what she looks like. Good Kill.
    2006 WRX
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    You could vote to fix me a sammich.

str
    What did you expect he was driving a 90's Grand Am.
    2004 Black Forester XT

I also had a bad experiance with a 90's grand am(had a big ricer wing), He was in front of me at the light when he started revving at me. Well when the light turned green he gunned it, i waited about 1-2 secs before gunning it in fear of hitting him. When i took off i started pulling instantly and was about to pass him when he cut me off. I had to slam the brakes and barely missed hittin him. ****ing ricers, he lives around my neighborhood too cause i see him around everyonce and a while.
    <<My car
    COBB Stage II --- 8.52 @ 81mph in the 1/8 mile
    Mods

For some reason, a Geo Storm did something similar to me yesterday. He was in a middle lane trying to get into traffic and I had nowhere to go so couldn't let him in, so he got on my ass and stayed there no matter what I did (car in front of me, so no speeding up). Eventually, he tried to pass me on the right, got trapped there and I ended up getting where I needed to go several minutes ahead. Nice to see someone finally put behind doing like that...

Don't expect results when trying to find the guy. I've tried to find people before and got nothing but inbred morons online making an effort to prevent them from being found.

RN
    2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi - WR Blue/Gold wheels
    60': 1.768
    1/4: 13.155 @ 102.02 MPH

WRX
    No, I'm not going to make an effort to find the guy. It just wouldn't be worth it for 2 minutes of frustration the guy caused me, and other drivers. All I have to say is Karma is a bIatch!
    13.12@101mph
    248whp 204lb/ft torque
    mods

Grand Am drivers piss me off

sounds like a c280 benz that pissed me off. passes 2 cars on hwy2 one lane moutain road. with an up comming corner. luckly no one was comming on that bilnd corner, double yellow. the slow person infront of me pull to a small road. I though, man I am after that dude. so caught up to him and tailed him all the way out. He tried to loose me but lacked the power and greatly lacked the suspention. i nearly followed him home. just to think about 3 seconds after he passed over double yellow and 2 cars, a car came in the oposite direction. how ez would it had been if that car had been there and had cars over the clif that was over 100ft down. who would have been dead that day. I hate idiots on the road who lack the skill behind the wheel. Or likly the brains required.

im not going to get into the drivers in my area
    "I put two and two together and decided - you're pissin' me off."