Stage 4 vs GM 1500 series p/u
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Stage 4 vs GM 1500 series p/u within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I was heading home from work on I5 last night when I pulled up next to a 1500 series GM ...

Stage 4 vs GM 1500 series p/u

I was heading home from work on I5 last night when I pulled up next to a 1500 series GM pick-up (not sure if it was Chevy or GMC). I noticed that he was pacing me and he started gunning it and slowing down, repeatedly. The truck was nice (white and lowered with light tint and nice wheels), but there was no room to play.

About a mile later the road opened up and the driver of the truck started playing again so I dropped to 3rd and went WOT. As expected, I pulled on him like I was standing still. When he pulled even he and his girl gave smile a big thumbs up. I figure they probably just wanted to see what the rex could do. He motioned for me to go one more time. So I really opened her up (for show) and pulled a few buses. They had to take the next exit and didn't catch up, but it was a fun run and it was def nice to get some respect from a domestic truck guy.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

You raced a pickup truck!?!?!? And it wasn't a Lightening, Syclone, or even an SRT10 truck????

Good kill I guess! Did you expect any less?
    02 WRX WRBP sedan..
    Upgrades??? stock...

Hey hey, did you see the video of that 10 second turbo pickup? Sleepers are all around us...
    SIRacing.Net

Originally posted by yermom
    heh, fairlady

does not sound like a fast car, no wonder they changed the name for the US market

Originally posted by SERacing
    Hey hey, did you see the video of that 10 second turbo pickup? Sleepers are all around us...
    bahhh tru tru
    02 WRX WRBP sedan..
    Upgrades??? stock...

Re: Stage 4 vs GM 1500 series p/u

Originally posted by sarcasmo
    ..........As expected, I pulled on him like I was standing still. .
    das wicked bro'.....you were going so fast that if made you seem slow ......ya musta rip through some sort of space time continueum (sp?)

j/k, hehe
    k&n, sti-hoodscoop, engine mounts, & tranny mount, blitz dtt, catless up-pipe, samco ic hose, greddy CC, cusco f/r swaybars, gutted midpipe, oil cooler, prodrive exhaust & f/r replica sti strut tower bar, gunmetal rota tarmac, goodridge ss lines, p'n'p exhaust manifold

deny the fly-by

Re: Re: Stage 4 vs GM 1500 series p/u

Originally posted by capt'n'caveman
    das wicked bro'.....you were going so fast that if made you seem slow ......ya musta rip through some sort of space time continueum (sp?)

j/k, hehe
    OW3N3D!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.