'04 wagon vs. Mustang
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on '04 wagon vs. Mustang within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; the mustang had some SVT badging. i just have a DP and cat-back on my way home the other day ...

'04 wagon vs. Mustang

the mustang had some SVT badging.
    i just have a DP and cat-back

on my way home the other day on the hwy, i was on the phone, A/C on, 5th gear and didn't realize that he wanted to go. well he jumps on it from about 65 and has about 1/4 car on me, i take notice shift to 3rd and punch it (all while still on the phone, had a headset on) . shut it down at about 95 he had about 1 length. wanted to try and go again, but traffic and he was getting off the hwy.

yeah, i lost, but got a smile and a thumbs up from the stang owner. if this would've happened next week, my Cobb would be in and the results would have been more amusing.
    Last edited by Quack; 06-02-2004 at 06:41 AM.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.