Me v's Supra TT - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Me v's Supra TT within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Nice run, most Supra owners I've run into are pretty cool but not that guy. Nice kill again! Adam...

Nice run, most Supra owners I've run into are pretty cool but not that guy. Nice kill again!

Adam

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I find most enthusiasts are not cocky, they just want horsepower. Going to be interesting when fast scoobies start showing up in the states. Sure there are lots downunder. I would like to see what kind of mods it takes to keep with a BPU supra from a roll. Figure once Scooby can take the car from a roll, it would be a beast below 100

Originally posted by ViciousVolpe
    but hes real cocky and i wish i had money to get a wrx..cause id own him
    Got Boost?

This guy eats lamborghini's for lunch. Good kill.

Top speed is about 260km/h. My gearbox has ratio's purely for the quarter mile, not for top speed runs. But with sufficient gearing, I should be able to punch a hole right through 300km/h no problems.

Green 98 WRX (Old Gen)
    469hp @ wheels
    Quarter Mile: 10.39sec at 134mph
    Mods: Too much to list, except one: No NOS!

Originally posted by Wrex4Life
    Top speed is about 260km/h. My gearbox has ratio's purely for the quarter mile, not for top speed runs. But with sufficient gearing, I should be able to punch a hole right through 300km/h no problems.

WOW, that means you are close to your top speed when you hit the 1/4 mile mark! approximately 162mph top speed with current gearing, and around 186mph with gearing changes. How close you think you could ever get to 200mph (322km/h) in the rex? I'm guessing it would be practically impossible due to aerodynamics, although you're old gen version would stand a better chance. Of course, I'm just guessing....
    All those who believe in psychokinesis, raise my hand. - Steven Wright

Moderator, of the "Super" persuasion

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.