WRX WR1 vs EVO FQ320 - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on WRX WR1 vs EVO FQ320 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally posted by happasaiyan i think the euro STis understeer worse than the USDM or JDM though. i think for ...

Originally posted by happasaiyan
    i think the euro STis understeer worse than the USDM or JDM though. i think for some reason they make the suspension softer across the pond. a set of pink suspension bits would work wonders, i bet.
    I'm pretty positive that it's very very close.
    autobahn storming scooby

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Crikey! I just watched the movie of the WR1 vs the EVO. That is some of the most horrible understeer ever. On that near-hairpin corner, the WRX almost came to a stop it understeered so much!

2010 SSM STI

actually, these are the times-

evo: 1:26
    wr1: 1:29

a little better.

after watching the video, the car couldve been at least a little bit faster in the chicago turn by giving it a little left-right snap. overall though, even though the tires were squealing for dear life, the car still looked to handle well. thats just IMHO. and yes, the evo looked like it was either on rails or the tires were made with superglue. lol.
    '04 PSM STi - modded (sr50+the works)
    '05 JGM RSX Type-S - stock

I Support ClubWRX
    I just couldn't believe that the WR1 was SLOWER than the old EVO VIII. That's just plain ridiculous. 3 seconds slower on the Top Gear track is a HUGE amount of time. It was barely faster than the old STi which has far less power and far less techno-gadgets and etc etc..

I'm VERY disappointed.
    2010 SSM STI

Originally posted by WilliamG

I'm VERY disappointed.
    Platinum WRX Wagon Cobb Stage2
    TXS stealth back/UP with custom Magnaflow muffler
    whiteline adj rear sb, whiteline Antilift kit, whiteline rear strut brace, front strut brace, MRT lightened pulley
    No more AEM Cai ! , 3/16 mod, Grounding mod, Kartboy SS and bushing, Autometer 3 gauge pack and A-pillar

Do you guys know what kind of suspension is on that EVO MR, its got a blisten (sp?) suspension that lets the car do a .98 g's on the skidpad, thats insane! When subaru designs a STI that can do that, thats when the STI can beat the top of the line EVO.

Oh yeah, that EVO MR is coming out over here in the fall, and it will have the ACD and those cool settings for gravel, tarmac, or snow!

My Mods

"The most important mod is the one behind the steering wheel" - Koyokid RIP

just saw the vid... That WRX understeered like there was no tomorrow!
    02 WRX WRBP sedan..
    Upgrades??? stock...

*hangs head in shame*

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.