'02 WRX vs Stock Evo

This is a discussion on '02 WRX vs Stock Evo within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; WRX with VF39, up, dp, MBC @ 14 psi, pulley, stock fuel Stock Evo with 200 lb passenger Elevation 5800 ...

'02 WRX vs Stock Evo

WRX with VF39, up, dp, MBC @ 14 psi, pulley, stock fuel

Stock Evo with 200 lb passenger

Elevation 5800 ft

50 - 120 mph

Does the end result seem right? The WRX is in front.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails wrxvsevoroll.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Hmm...seems a bit odd...I thought those 16G's pull on the top end and the top of 3rd is where people start pulling on me hard, but then again I'm on a stock turbo.
    SIRacing.Net

Originally posted by yermom
    heh, fairlady

does not sound like a fast car, no wonder they changed the name for the US market

Originally posted by SERacing
    Hmm...seems a bit odd...I thought those 16G's pull on the top end and the top of 3rd is where people start pulling on me hard, but then again I'm on a stock turbo.
    There is a big difference between the stock TD04 and the VF39 on the top end. It can hold between 12 and 13 psi at redline.

I'm not too surprised. The WRX is more or less Stage 3, so it should definitely pull on a stock EVO.

Jimbo
    2003 PSM Wagon - VF34; STi 565cc Injectors; ScoobySport turboback with Prodrive muffler; STi catless uppipe; Cobb AccessPort; Samco IC hoses; 17" Steel Gray Rota Attacks with Sumitomo HTR ZIIs; Prodrive springs, sedan rear sway

Originally posted by scoolbuzz
    There is a big difference between the stock TD04 and the VF39 on the top end. It can hold between 12 and 13 psi at redline.
    Yeah I figured...but thats a huge difference between me being pulled on vs putting several cars on them.
    SIRacing.Net

Originally posted by yermom
    heh, fairlady

does not sound like a fast car, no wonder they changed the name for the US market

My turbo xs stage 2 would put 4 cars on a stock evo up to 120mph...So I believe it...absolutely.
    L.I.S.C #00 (Treasurer)
    02 Wrx...465whp and 472 whtq. 100 Octane
    387whp and 371 whtq. 93 Octane