Female in an EVO?
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on Female in an EVO? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; well, i woke up and went cruising at around midnight. and on my way home i ran into a blue ...

Female in an EVO?

well, i woke up and went cruising at around midnight. and on my way home i ran into a blue evo on the highway. i was just gonna cruise by, when here it goes. they pull up....2 girls! what the hell? they just take off on me, so when i catch up i give the 3 honks... i pulled hard in 3rd, shut down at 95 from 65. she flagged me down so were at the gas station and i realize i have the vid cam with me. so im all take this with you so you can get our runs on tape. (she wanted to try some digs) my clutch wouldnt grab both times,(exedy) was cold id guess. but she was a chic and naturally she bit it off the line as well. i pulled hard enough in 2nd to just shut it down in 3rd. i run off an 1820 and stock tmic. evo was stock of course. she thought i had an sti. an i was like, no just the wrx. must have been a let down for her. .

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

uhm... I hope you got their phone #'s...

Yea....forget the race, was she hot?
    Volvo S60 R (as of July 05)

Formerly ka: BlackWrx
    SOLD 7/05----04 Silver STI
    SOLD: 02 black sedan, Lots of mods

Originally posted by Silver04Sti
    Yea....forget the race, was she hot?
    yeah, +1

if she was hot, and you didnt spit game at a hot girl driving an evo, you should just resign from this forum now!!
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

There is a girl around here with an EVO, hangs out at the local races too..must be awesome to take out the gf's car and go racing...and win.
    SIRacing.Net

Originally posted by yermom
    heh, fairlady

does not sound like a fast car, no wonder they changed the name for the US market

need pics

hahaha, yes i have the number. she asked me for it, guess she wants some revenge after she gets her exhaust ind SAFC. she was a 8.1 outof 10. her car tipped her to an 11! her friend was like 8 months preg. i just have the vid on a little tape. is there any way to get that up on here...? also, had baby seat in the back? said she used to own a 2000 impreza RS, then went the evo because the sti was too much, guess she got a deal. she was like "oh...i just got waxed by a reg. wrx?" her face was priceless. i wanted to start mouthing off pointless babble like, "yea, its because your front mount ways too much, and makes less power than my superior subaru top mount design!" then laugh hellasciously and drive off. but really though, i got alot of respect. the vid was shown in the breakroom at work and i just get laughed at all day for getting beat of the line by a girl. now guys are trying to set me up to run there moms SUV's. oh well...

And this vid isnt online because. . . .
    Originally posted by Integra96
    Even though I am a straight male and, thus, do not fold anything, that is very impressive.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails needpics.gif  

someone show this guy how to host a vid
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

yea, someone show me. but dont you need a camera that can record on CD's or something.

you raced a girl and her pregnant friend with her pregnant friend in her car woah
    The Ghosts of Zooph and Sarcasmo Will haunt CLUBWRX forever!!!

Yeah thats not good. Racing with her pregnant friend in the car???
    '03 PSM WRX Stg 4 <---SOLD
    '04 G35 coupe<-----MY NEW CAR

damn, you guys really do look for anything to hate on. and i said i shut it down before 3rd gear both times for christ sakes. thats only like 65 mph! ill remember what to leave out the story next time.

loll...nobody is hating..i get that sh!t 2 from people when i post something about racing ...like my i hit 145 thread...its all good...once i raced with my grandma in the car
    The Ghosts of Zooph and Sarcasmo Will haunt CLUBWRX forever!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.