Which would you rather have? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Which would you rather have? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; last time I check was k plus labor....

last time I check was $8k plus labor.
    my car is slow,,,,,, very slow.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I'm gonna have to say the STI. I'm still pissed at mitsubishi for my old car and will hold a grudge for the rest of my life. Plus I don't trust all the "electronic this and electronic that". I like the simple Subaru approach. Plus, Mitsubishi doesn't have that (as Tiff Needle puts it) "famous Subaru power buldge!"

Registered User Quantum-Racing.com's Avatar
    I hate to say it, but since I've owned and modded both an EJ20 engine and two 4G63's (Lancer motor), I would have to say the the Mitsu motor is faster. You can run more boost, etc. Don't flame me, I am just stating my opinion. The EJ20 sounds better, true. I would pick an STi over a Lancer, but a 4G63 over and EJ20.
    www.Quantum-Racing.com
    Home of the Dynapack AWD Dyno
    Sales Email, Tech Email

I would say STI, but if I could, I think I would take the WRX and the difference in price and add a lot of goodies to the WRX. Larger turbo, suspension upgrade, etc... But I wouldn't mind the six-speed

Adam

02 Sedan
    Some stuff on it

EVO without a doubt. For anyone who has ever been to Japan and seen the two cars up close, there is no comparison...
    1997 Arctic Silver M3/2
    UUC Tranny Mounts, UUC Clutch Bushings, Motorsport X-Brace, Alpine CDA 7894, JBL BP600.1, JL 12W3 V2

Originally posted by tsarte
    Sport Compact Car did a review of them and the VII came out faster and more precise due to their active diffs but they had more fun with the STi
    the EVO kicked the crap out of their Project WRX (US version)...not an STi. so this was really an unfair matchup since the EVO is designed to compete with the STi, not a US WRX. they did a review on the STi later in the magazine
    Originally posted by AbACUZ
    im new in here, I am AbACUZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Originally posted by AbACUZ
    No where, is my style diferent, yes, I am AbACUZ.

Originally posted by cravnpup
    EVO without a doubt. For anyone who has ever been to Japan and seen the two cars up close, there is no comparison...
    The question was between the US version of the STi or US version of the Evo. JDM is whole different ball game.

-Jim

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12