Couple races
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Couple races within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Earlier this week it was about 11:30pm on a tuesday night, me and my friend are lookin for a gas ...

Couple races

Earlier this week it was about 11:30pm on a tuesday night, me and my friend are lookin for a gas station that's open to get some food and what not. This 3000GT looking car with exhaust and other mods comes up next to me and rides along me for a while. He revved as we slowed for a red light. At the red light there's a jeep in the left lane so I pull behind him. He jumps on it, I wait a sec, then gun it. I caught up to his ass so fast then switched to the left lane righ tin front of the jeep and BLEW by him. I was amazed at how fast my car was...

I don't think it was a turbo 3000gt... isn't there an N/A version of that car? Whatever...

Next race...

I see a viper turning out of a gas station to go the opposite direction as me then I turn right. As I'm going down that road I see a red viper roll up on my left. After a lil bull****ting, I punched it to get up next to him and he knew it was on. He punched it hten I punched it... I was at his side till we shut down. He didn't pull but maybe a 1/4 length from a 35mph roll.
    -Ryan |Dub-Yuh Our Ex Ess Tee Eye| My Car

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Thats impressive, kept up to a viper. Good races.
    <<My car
    COBB Stage II --- 8.52 @ 81mph in the 1/8 mile
    Mods

Re: Couple races

Originally posted by RLsChMiDt
    Next race...

I see a viper turning out of a gas station to go the opposite direction as me then I turn right. As I'm going down that road I see a red viper roll up on my left. After a lil bull****ting, I punched it to get up next to him and he knew it was on. He punched it hten I punched it... I was at his side till we shut down. He didn't pull but maybe a 1/4 length from a 35mph roll.

you must have some serious mods to keep up with a Viper from a roll.

Re: Re: Couple races

Originally posted by EIonJess
    you must have some serious mods to keep up with a Viper from a roll.
    Yeah, it wasn't a long enough race to really tell who would have one. I do know after about 60 he would start pulling harder on me. It was the older model, btw.
    -Ryan |Dub-Yuh Our Ex Ess Tee Eye| My Car

Registered User Death To Ricers's Avatar
    Hehe I thought you had a WRX and you were keeping up with a viper! I can see a STI keeping with one thou. In my town there is no vipers there is a Enzo but no vipers.
    2006 WRX
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    You could vote to fix me a sammich.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.