Couple races

This is a discussion on Couple races within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Earlier this week it was about 11:30pm on a tuesday night, me and my friend are lookin for a gas ...

Couple races

Earlier this week it was about 11:30pm on a tuesday night, me and my friend are lookin for a gas station that's open to get some food and what not. This 3000GT looking car with exhaust and other mods comes up next to me and rides along me for a while. He revved as we slowed for a red light. At the red light there's a jeep in the left lane so I pull behind him. He jumps on it, I wait a sec, then gun it. I caught up to his ass so fast then switched to the left lane righ tin front of the jeep and BLEW by him. I was amazed at how fast my car was...

I don't think it was a turbo 3000gt... isn't there an N/A version of that car? Whatever...

Next race...

I see a viper turning out of a gas station to go the opposite direction as me then I turn right. As I'm going down that road I see a red viper roll up on my left. After a lil bull****ting, I punched it to get up next to him and he knew it was on. He punched it hten I punched it... I was at his side till we shut down. He didn't pull but maybe a 1/4 length from a 35mph roll.
    -Ryan |Dub-Yuh Our Ex Ess Tee Eye| My Car

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Thats impressive, kept up to a viper. Good races.
    <<My car
    COBB Stage II --- 8.52 @ 81mph in the 1/8 mile
    Mods

Re: Couple races

Originally posted by RLsChMiDt
    Next race...

I see a viper turning out of a gas station to go the opposite direction as me then I turn right. As I'm going down that road I see a red viper roll up on my left. After a lil bull****ting, I punched it to get up next to him and he knew it was on. He punched it hten I punched it... I was at his side till we shut down. He didn't pull but maybe a 1/4 length from a 35mph roll.

you must have some serious mods to keep up with a Viper from a roll.

Re: Re: Couple races

Originally posted by EIonJess
    you must have some serious mods to keep up with a Viper from a roll.
    Yeah, it wasn't a long enough race to really tell who would have one. I do know after about 60 he would start pulling harder on me. It was the older model, btw.
    -Ryan |Dub-Yuh Our Ex Ess Tee Eye| My Car

Registered User Death To Ricers's Avatar
    Hehe I thought you had a WRX and you were keeping up with a viper! I can see a STI keeping with one thou. In my town there is no vipers there is a Enzo but no vipers.
    2006 WRX
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    You could vote to fix me a sammich.