evo stock doing 12.6 on the track - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on evo stock doing 12.6 on the track within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I'm thinking downpipe, mbc, gutted interior, and reflash....

I'm thinking downpipe, mbc, gutted interior, and reflash.
    Mods

Armed with a rotated Precision 6265 turbo at 35psi and a built 2.5 liter.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Banned
    Originally posted by isr96
    i go to sac raceway and if it's the evo that i might be thinking about, it's not stock. i don't believe there are any stock evo's running at that track

hey did you go this may of 22 because thats the time where my friends saw that evo doing 12.6 and the dude claiming it stock?

i told my friends that that evo wanst stock they still think that its stock plz people help me out here i wanna prove them wrong i got a bet on this topic...

isr96 since u go there did u see the damn evo?

check under the car and see if he still has the stock dp and cat.. probably not.... might have full 3inch ehhauts with the stock muffler welded on. you won't be able to tell ecu reflash... but look under the hood and look to see where the vac lines off the turbo and the actuator go... if they do go to the stock boost seleniod(sp) they will run up under the airbox to a gold looking box. if they go somewhere else... he's got boost control.
    08 Audi RS4 (the retirement car)
    03 SY WRX (daily)
    07 Forester XT (wifes ride
    07 GSX-R 1000 (when cars get boring)

str
    I've never seen a stock EVO run mid 12's. best I've seen around here is mid 13's stock. Mid to low 12's were talking a Porsche GT3 range. Unlikely a stock EVO is running 12's.
    2004 Black Forester XT

I saw a guy run a 12.9 in a stock evo at the track about a month ago. Unforantely I don't remember his 60ft times.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123