Havent posted in a while...raced an e46 M3

This is a discussion on Havent posted in a while...raced an e46 M3 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; This is the 3rd one I've run into in the z28...the outcome was the same. We were on the freeway ...

Registered User StoplightWarrior's Avatar

Havent posted in a while...raced an e46 M3

This is the 3rd one I've run into in the z28...the outcome was the same. We were on the freeway and the guy was tailgating me pretty hard...I cut over into the right lane that was unoccupied and I downshifted to 3rd cause I knew he would gun it as soon as he had room. He did, and I did and I put about 4 cars on him up to 110 then I shut down and he flew by and went on his way never to be seen again. My debadged z28 probably scared him. I also bought an ls6 intake manifold yesterday, so that's cool...I'm gonna seek 400rwhp NA.

How you all been?
    2003 SRT-4

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Wow... nice stuff. I just posted about my ride in an m3 and how I loved it. Your car must feel like a beast. Just curious, what's the difference between a z28 and a ss camaro? Sorry if that sounds like a retarded question but I honestly don't REALLY know the differences. Thanks.

I Support ClubWRX
    Grrr...coming from a mustang backround the ls1 ownz on da top end

Sounds like a fun run beating a high 30 thousand dollar car...with a 12 thousand dollar car.
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

Registered User StoplightWarrior's Avatar
    Originally posted by 302@12psi
    Grrr...coming from a mustang backround the ls1 ownz on da top end

Sounds like a fun run beating a high 30 thousand dollar car...with a 12 thousand dollar car.
    actually, the m3's are more like $50k

03: The z28s and SS's are basically the same car...the SS has some appearance mods, badging, and a better intake/exhaust...

It's a ripoff, IMO, but the "SS" on the side seems to scare people off I took my z28 badges off anyway.
    2003 SRT-4

Originally posted by StoplightWarrior
    actually, the m3's are more like $50k

03: The z28s and SS's are basically the same car...the SS has some appearance mods, badging, and a better intake/exhaust...

It's a ripoff, IMO, but the "SS" on the side seems to scare people off I took my z28 badges off anyway.
    $50k? Sh!t, with no options it might be $50k. I think with just basic packages it goes for around $55k. But let me tell you, that car is badass. Problem is, the aftermarket is just too damn expensive for that car, so you've gotta be filthy rich not only to own one, but to mod it up as well.

And let's face it, low 13s is easily attainable by many cars out on the road now (with mods) so it can be beaten for sure.
    2005 NBP Accord EX-V6 6MT
    AEM CAI, HFP aerokit, Comptech SS
    17" Enkei RS7s on YokoES100 tires