Ran a EVO on PCH !

This is a discussion on Ran a EVO on PCH ! within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey fellas, got an 04 WRX with Perrin FMIC, gutted UP, Stromung DP, Stromung 3" cat back, still have 3rd ...

Ran a EVO on PCH !

Hey fellas, got an 04 WRX with Perrin FMIC, gutted UP, Stromung DP, Stromung 3" cat back, still have 3rd cat pipe and no engine management yet....

it was a blue EVO, had carbon fiber hood, and I believe an intake at least because you could hear the turbo backspin when he let off the gas! Ran him on PCH last night, in 2nd gear up through 3rd and it was close, I gained about 3-4 feet on him, I was happy, he had 4 people and I had 2, but come on its an EVO! Cant wait for engine management!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

awesome run! just another excuse to continue modding
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

Thanks man, appreciate it, I posted on Nasioc and all i got was... OMG you street raced thats so not safe we dont believe in that, post somewhere else, Im done with nasioc, I really enjoy the positive energy from this board!

Good run man, Engine Managment should do it.

Originally posted by converted
    Thanks man, appreciate it, I posted on Nasioc and all i got was... OMG you street raced thats so not safe we dont believe in that, post somewhere else, Im done with nasioc, I really enjoy the positive energy from this board!
    we have a specific forum for street racing here... we accept it with open arms as long as you are smart about it. not saying you would, but as long as you dont come on here talking about a race that put others lives at serious risk, its all good... we kinda just expect most of the people on this board to be mature and smart about the street scene.

and yes, nasioc is gay. i think you will find this is a much better enviornment with much friendlier member...

welcome!
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

Originally posted by converted
    You're lucky... If you posted enough information about yourself someone would have reported you to the police in your area. Really.

Originally posted by mx_9
    You're lucky... If you posted enough information about yourself someone would have reported you to the police in your area. Really.
    good thing i joined this board also