Wrx Vs 350z - Page 9
Closed Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

This is a discussion on Wrx Vs 350z within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally posted by wrx_GuY71 Hi every one well it seems that i am moving to a house in south florida ...

Re: Wrx Vs 350z

Originally posted by wrx_GuY71
    Hi every one well it seems that i am moving to a house in south florida in an area called Heron bay if any of you have herd of it. Well We were looking for houses and i noticed most of the roads were 2-3 lane straight away which was almost perfect for racing also their is not many cops in that area in fact i havent seen one. I also noticed that there tons of 350Zs and I

was wondering how a STOCK wrx would do against a STOCK 350Z?
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by hpdd
    this is just my couple of pennies hitting 13.6 on a stock 350z very good possibility,it just depends on the track southern cal very hot
    a lot rubber on the tracks= a lot of traction u ad that w/ the z's 245 whp + skilled shifting= mid 13 times .
    finally, some common sense. Thanks man.
    03 350Z - intake, test pipes
    Best STOCK E.T. 13.68@102.77mph 2.09 60'
    Best mods E.T. 13.38@103.60mph 1.90 60'

It would take an mbc to beat a 350z off a low roll while it may start coming back in the higher speeds. This is from experience.
    Mods

Armed with a rotated Precision 6265 turbo at 35psi and a built 2.5 liter.

I Support ClubWRX
    OK I think we all get it now...
    2010 SSM STI

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.